Page 1 of 2
Tell me about them

Since the day I met her, I've had feelings for her. She was the first person I opened up to about my issues with depression, anxiety and self harm. She knows more about me than anyone else in this world. I know she doesn't feel the same and that's okay. I also know she is still hurting inside. It killed me inside when I saw her the other day because I saw fresh self harm marks. I accepted a long time ago I won't be happy with her, but I at least want her to be happy in life.

Feel free to make fun of me/shitpost and yes I am a whiny bitch
e-married to Jack (bladez)
My dog ran away once.

That counts right?
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Nah I'm good thnx for sharing tho.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Slipped out of bondage and pulled a disappearing act. I'll never try it on with an escapologist again.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
I was 'miring this tastefully modded RX8 on the highway, which is impressive since the RX8 usually looks ugly. But it took off when I got up to it to get a closer look.

~The one that got away~

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
She didn't.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Quote by Xiaoxi
I was 'miring this tastefully modded RX8 on the highway, which is impressive since the RX8 usually looks ugly. But it took off when I got up to it to get a closer look.

~The one that got away~

Coming from the BMW driver.
Quote by JustRooster
She didn't.
Still tied up in the basement?

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
They always get away, I need to get tighter locks.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say..."Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.
Quote by DardySon
Coming from the BMW driver.
butthurt stock rx8 owner confirmed

have fun with your flooded rotary, scrub

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
She was tall, had long legs and had lovely golden hair

I love giraffes
Serious post:

-Has a doctorates in philosophy
-Works (worked?) as a mental health therapist/counselor
-Was basically used as a model for a professional photo agency
-Current boyfriend is in the army, so forget competition

Of course, she meant more to me than any of those things. I doubt anyone is really interested, but for the heck of it:

Let's get the pathetic part out of the way: This was all online/long distance. I met her in the RoosterTeeth community (Red vs. Blue was pretty popular at the time), where we talked some. Then we started playing games together on Xbox almost everyday after that.

She was basically my best friend for the longest time, even when she had a boyfriend. We'd stay up all night and just play online together. May not sound like much, but the laughs and talks all added up to something really meaningful. After they split (never really inquired, but I believe it was because he was so incredibly stubborn that he wasn't willing to get a job. Iirc his parents were rich, so he was pretty spoilt. Wasn't the first time either.), we cut ties with him and I was the only one left there for her. So naturally, the love interest started coming my way. The feeling was very much mutual, and we made each other really happy. I think what I liked most about her was how caring she was. Cared about a nobody like me, after all. But, as I've mentioned before, I never properly expressed it. I had all the time in the world, but I never acted. So the talks started to die down and other people started to come around*. Of course, next thing I know, she moves on to someone better and I'm left alone. She was worried I'd be mad and stop talking to her like others, but I told her I wouldn't do that, so at the very least, it didn't end on a bad note. We're at the very least still friends on Facebook, but we haven't had a conversation in so long that I think just trying will make things feel awkward. I don't really know why we stopped talking. I'd have rather it just gone back to the way it used to be and still be friends (even played a game or two with the new bf and still had a good time), but maybe this was bound to happen anyways. Still miss her almost everyday. Maybe I just miss talking to her, or maybe just having a best friend like her. Idk. Doesn't matter because I know I brought it on myself (see Lyle's "We should talk more" thread). It's just hard, pretending like nothing ever happened.

So yeah, that's the closest thing I've had to a meaningful relationship that got away. This post was pretty hard to write, actually.
But to end things on a positive note, maybe I'll try to start up a conversation with her and just catch up someday. Idk.

One of said people just so happened to be another UGer who also frequented The Pit. >_>

The three of us were pretty good friends too. But eventually he also started falling for her (something I wasn't aware of at the time) and made it clear, but she moved on to army guy before he could make a move and he got upset and stopped talking to her.

Me and him are still cool, but he's basically disappeared off the face of the internet since.

Don't really want him (or any old friends for that matter) reading through this. It'd be a little embarrassing. So no name. He stopped posting in The Pit a long while back anyways, so I doubt most of you (with the exception of maybe JustRooster...?) know him.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Oct 25, 2016,
The one that got away is a ginger girl called Sophia. When she first caught my eye she was blonde and we were at a concert. She was a complete stranger but we ended up talking and swapping numbers at the end of the gig. From there we started texting quite often and eventually met up in London which resulted in a few kisses. From there things didn't go as well and we went off each other - I got a girlfriend and she got a boyfriend. We were hugely incompatible with her being far more of a free spirit compared to me but there was just some kind of connection there. When we're both single we still talk to each other and a spark is still there but life keeps getting in the way of us. So she's the one that got away.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
When I met her I felt like it was a dream......

It was
I have nothing important to say
Electric eels couldn't express what I feel
This vessel she sunk cos I was drunk at the wheel

met a girl at a music festival, she was 8 years older than me, she was very sweet and looked after me when I was very drunk and waiting for my friends to show up. We held hands as we walked back to the camping area and I got her number, but she had just left a relationship and wasn't interested

Shit sucks but that's life
She's bisexual now.

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
If you follow my hopeless romantic escapades from the relationship thread then you'll be aware that pretty much every girl I've found myself interested in has already been in a relationship. It's alright though because having been around them for more time I've noticed things that have put me off them.

Also it always feels like a one way street, there's never any getting close to them or anything so no real big disappointment which is a plus?
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
"so when i see my family this christmas what do i tell them about us? maybe we should just take a break until the holidays are over?"
The velvet skirt at Forever 21 that I didn't buy because I didn't know what to wear it with. Dear 15yo me you were an idiot you literally could have worn it with any top and you would not have had to trawl endless pages of overpriced clothes for the past 3 years (and continuing)

Never forget.
cat
Quote by Will Lane
i asked her and she didn't feel the same, end of story
the advice of "the worse they can say is no" is dumb bc it sucked
That's not the advice though.
The real advice is to get those feelings off your chest so you don't keep them long enough for them to amount to nothing. Regardless of the outcome, it's more of a matter of liberation.
You did the right thing, trust me.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Oct 25, 2016,
Joshua Garcia

Oh Joshie...
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Well, It was the summer after high school when we first met. We'd make out in my mustang to "Radiohead" and on her 18th birthday we got matching tattoos.

We used to steal my parents liquor and climb to the roof, talk about our future, but didn't have a clue. Never planned that one day I- brb have to take a poo.
Quote by Spinnerweb
"Radiohead."

List of reasons why 'they got away' #997:

Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Rossenrot
If this one gets away, she'll be the one that got away.

Ain't gonna happen tho
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Page 1 of 2