this
0 0%
that
4 29%
everything
10 71%
Voters: 14.
Page 1 of 2

Thank you for your cooperation. Please have a fun and safe Halloween, everybody.

Please feel free to share any costumes that don't violate these rules if you can think of any.
It was my privilege
haha i don't live in fairfax i live in the incorporated city of falls church so suck it
I'm glad my school doesn't have rules for this so I can roll up as Pablo Escobar
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
this reminded me that when i was in high school, a kid got sent home for wearing a santa outift to school during the last couple days before winter vacation. some bullshit about forcing it on other people

this school also puts on a christmas show every year that apparently we have to watch because if you didnt the homeroom teachers would freak the fuck out and yell at you
Quote by guitarxo
A cat (no cat mask, just makeup)

can't be sexual in nature

it's a species, not a costume
It was my privilege
Quote by StewieSwan
can't be sexual in nature

it's a species, not a costume

you're wrong
cat
Maybe they can be a "clown's assistant" or "former clown" (Sideshow Mel/Bob, Baskets holding his clown gear but not wearing it, etc.)
seems like fair rules if it's a high school or something

you can do whatever you want in your spare time
Quote by mattedbird
i cant wait till liberals wipe halloween from the calendar.

You're a full on idiot. Don't play this off like it was satire, either. I've seen your posts in #2016. I don't know what it is about a government funded high school asking their kids to dress appropriately that tingles your tinfoil hat but I think it's time to chill out with the O'Reilly-isms.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Last edited by JustRooster at Oct 25, 2016,
Oh shit! I'm late to my DNC community meeting where we discuss strategies to ruin christmas!

Quote by EyeNon15

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Quote by JustRooster
Oh shit! I'm late to my DNC community meeting where we discuss strategies to ruin christmas!

rt liberals are ruining Halloween

Every year the list of costumes you can't wear gets longer and longer.
It was my privilege
If anybody really wants to be a Mexican with a donkey for Halloween then they're probably just boring tbh, not racist.
My Brexit costume idea shouldn't break the rules. Although it will #trigger the fuck out of any remain voters who happen to see it.

Edit: Now that I think about it, it might break rules because apparently all Brexit voters are racist nazis of doom so it might demean non-white people or some shit
I have nothing important to say
Last edited by JackSaints at Oct 25, 2016,
Interesting, I like the last line "Student" singular, "wearing questionable costumes" plural. Way to go Fairfax school administrators, faculty and staff. I love spelling and grammar errors.
2006 Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty 3
2006 Epiphone Sheraton II
2009 Hagstrom Swede Gold Top
2011 Gretsch G5120 Electromatic
Quote by JustRooster
You're a full on idiot. Don't play this off like it was satire, either. I've seen your posts in #2016. I don't know what it is about a government funded high school asking their kids to dress appropriately that tingles your tinfoil hat but I think it's time to chill out with the O'Reilly-isms.

highly intelligent post rooster the fox news angle was brilliant
Quote by Rossenrot

You're a full on genius. Don't play this off like it was satire, either. I've seen your posts in #2016. I know what it is about a government funded high school asking their kids to dress appropriately that you agree with but I think it's time to continue with these brilliant agreeances.
Quote by Fat Lard
You're a full on genius. Don't play this off like it was satire, either. I've seen your posts in #2016. I know what it is about a government funded high school asking their kids to dress appropriately that you agree with but I think it's time to continue with these brilliant agreeances.

I rejoice in your disposition to concur, and applaud your exorcism of "agreeance" from the annals of obsolescent words.
Dress like Mario and Luigi with your best bud. Problem solved.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Rooster is right though, that guy is definitely a full on idiot.
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Quote by zgr0826
Dress like Mario and Luigi with your best bud. Problem solved.

Italians are a culture, not a costume.
It was my privilege
Okay, this looks ridiculous from the outside, but is someone living in this sort of school/college/whatever that can tell us what it actually is like?
If people don't enforce those rules but rather just say "You can wear it but it's not that nice" and stuff it's not that bad. If they have security forces stripping you naked and throwing you out the door then it is.
Quote by Baby Joel
haha i don't live in fairfax i live in the incorporated city of falls church so suck it
oh yea?

let's meet up

(´・ω・`)

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
i can't stop lauughing at the headline

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by StewieSwan
Italians are a culture, not a costume.
italians are a way of life...a life I would very much like to appropriate, after germans

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
yea I triple posted. what you gonna do about it, fairfax county public schools? suck on deez nuts, libtards.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by guitarxo
A cat (no cat mask, just makeup)

you're going as catface? you do know it's current year right
Quote by Rossenrot

We already all knew you agreed with his shit post, you didn't need to show up.

Quote by EyeNon15

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
I mean you used both the tinfoil hat and the Faux News trope because you know just enough to know you're supposed to. His post was hyperbolic and you're basically being a basic bitch about it.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 2