Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum, wanting to get some information for a project I am working on for those who own a Fender Strat. I am studying a diploma of graphic design and decided to focus on the Fender Stratocaster related to consumer profile and buying behaviour. I was wondering if anyone could spare a couple of minutes to fill in the survey First 6 questions are optional.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfDgZrISWq_on95O5fSdV5xFi7XEq_vX0C-DSFdOW_P0ygLLQ/viewform

Thanks!!
done
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Done. I'm very curious to know how you're going to tie the Stratocaster into graphic design.
Quote by I K0nijn I
Done. I'm very curious to know how you're going to tie the Stratocaster into graphic design.

the line on a coke can is the gap between two strats laying next to each other almost touching. check it out.

i did the survey, said i got a 0/0. like my morning needed that!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Oct 26, 2016,
Quote by gregs1020
the line on a coke can is the gap between two strats laying next to each other almost touching. check it out.

>Coke lines
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Do I have to own a Strat? I've got two Teles if that's close enough...
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i