I have ibanez rg 370dx, i have buzz in the first fret , not all the strings , only the low E and the one after, the action gets higher in the middle of the neck and alil bit more higher till the end

when i hold the last fret and the first one on the low E and i look to the middle , the string is kinda touching , when i tap , there is no movement ,
Last edited by kimrock666 at Oct 25, 2016,
you have three options

1. Learn to set up a guitar and actually set up your guitar.
2. Pay a pro to set it up for you.
3. keep playing it like it is, have a beer and relax.

My suggestion is try number 1 or 2
Gibson LP Standard T - Epiphone LP Standard (BCS wiring+pots, 57/57+ Gibson) - Fender FSR MIM Telecaster
Blackstar Series one 45 (v30's) - Jetcity JCA50h + 212cab (Eminence) - Orange Crush 35RT
Yeah, sounds like you need to take it in and have it set up. If you don't have a local person, now is a good time to find one.
Death to Ovation haters!
okay guys , i thought to adjust the truss rod and give the neck more relief , the buzz is gone but now i have a high action starts from the 8 fret .. any ideas what is goin on ?
Just keep adjusting stuff, I'm sure that'll solve everything. You could also try turning the lights out and just pick things at random to adjust. You'll have it worked out in no time!
Gibson LP Standard T - Epiphone LP Standard (BCS wiring+pots, 57/57+ Gibson) - Fender FSR MIM Telecaster
Blackstar Series one 45 (v30's) - Jetcity JCA50h + 212cab (Eminence) - Orange Crush 35RT
1. Adjust relief. Flex the neck. Measure relief. Repeat until desired outcome.
2. Check nut action @ first fret. Adjust if necessary.
3. Adjust bridge height until distance between 12th feet and strings is where you want it.

Have to use the same size strings and tuning. If you change one or both of the above than you have to setup again.
Quote by DirtFarmer
Just keep adjusting stuff, I'm sure that'll solve everything. You could also try turning the lights out and just pick things at random to adjust. You'll have it worked out in no time!

I wonder if you'd be this much of an asshole in person
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Dreadnought

Do you need a hug, I'd hug you!!