no one fuckin cares

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by sashki
Don't troll retail employees, their lives are shit enough already

Quote by sashki

Quote by sashki

Quote by sashki

Quote by sashki

Seriously. Also, why does that video have to be 16 minutes?

I also hate that man's guitar. And his car. And his hat.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Last edited by JustRooster at Oct 25, 2016,
I like how much trouble he has actually playing some of those troll riffs.

The man also has poor taste in stickers.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
my list

riff #1: something original that is not dated and dumb, played well, that helps you understand the gear you are playing, that actually attracts their attention in a good way and makes them appreciate that some guitarists are not just blues/classic rock/metal hacks

riff #2: something original that is not dated and dumb, played well, that helps you understand the gear you are playing, that actually attracts their attention in a good way and makes them appreciate that some guitarists are not just blues/classic rock/metal hacks

riff #3: something original that is not dated and dumb, played well, that helps you understand the gear you are playing, that actually attracts their attention in a good way and makes them appreciate that some guitarists are not just blues/classic rock/metal hacks

riff #4: something original that is not dated and dumb, played well, that helps you understand the gear you are playing, that actually attracts their attention in a good way and makes them appreciate that some guitarists are not just blues/classic rock/metal hacks

riff #5: something original that is not dated and dumb, played well, that helps you understand the gear you are playing, that actually attracts their attention in a good way and makes them appreciate that some guitarists are not just blues/classic rock/metal hacks

riff #6: something original that is not dated and dumb, played well, that helps you understand the gear you are playing, that actually attracts their attention in a good way and makes them appreciate that some guitarists are not just blues/classic rock/metal hacks

riff #7: something original that is not dated and dumb, played well, that helps you understand the gear you are playing, that actually attracts their attention in a good way and makes them appreciate that some guitarists are not just blues/classic rock/metal hacks

riff #8: something original that is not dated and dumb, played well, that helps you understand the gear you are playing, that actually attracts their attention in a good way and makes them appreciate that some guitarists are not just blues/classic rock/metal hacks

riff #9: something original that is not dated and dumb, played well, that helps you understand the gear you are playing, that actually attracts their attention in a good way and makes them appreciate that some guitarists are not just blues/classic rock/metal hacks

riff #10: something original that is not dated and dumb, played well, that helps you understand the gear you are playing, that actually attracts their attention in a good way and makes them appreciate that some guitarists are not just blues/classic rock/metal hacks

edit: also i watched only 9.5% of the video did he play any of the usual suspects (stairway, crazy train, ace o spades, iron man etc.?)
Last edited by Will Lane at Oct 25, 2016,
i've seen some of his videos before, the guys pretty knowledgeable but he's also an ass
Quote by kalypto
i've seen some of his videos before, the guys pretty knowledgeable but he's also an ass

Really? He seems kind of ditsy from what I have seen. Not quite as bad as groovydjs but up there.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
he's builds his own guitars and shit and they look pretty good and they have some innovative features he's just a bit weird and isn't very professional with his videos and he comes across as a bit of douche
Quote by kalypto
he's builds his own guitars and shit and they look pretty good and they have some innovative features he's just a bit weird and isn't very professional with his videos and he comes across as a bit of douche

And touts opinions on things like tone woods etc... as facts and shits on other youtubers and gets into hilarious arguements in his comment sections

Just cause you build em doesnt mean youre all knowing IMO.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
None of the usual suspects, but still douchey nonetheless.

Quote by sashki

Also, this. Having come from the retail world and made it out, I can say for sure that shitty customers are the worst.
I do not understand that 30 second intro at all, and do not care to watch any further.
=^● ⋏ ●^=
myanimelist! | steam!
---------
i'm a waste of my freedom / cause i have imprisoned myself
with this crippling lack of wealth / and my decaying sense of self
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Just cause you build em doesnt mean youre all knowing IMO.

No-one should need to be told this, but there are people like that indeed
Im not going to watch the video rn or maybe ever but 'trolling'? 'Guitar center'? Is it from 2005?
Imagine someone giving you a high five because you told them that you 'trolled' Guitar Center.

Exactly. You can't.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
Me and my kid do that shit for fun, Kinda of a father son outing , But the morons at Guitar Center catch on after awhile, so you need to wait a few month between Trolling's, As GC has a pretty high employee turn over rate, Some of the old timers just smile knowingly though, Basically we walk in with a couple of First Acts, Although USA made Custom Shop models, like some kid at GC knows they had a Custom Shop so they give us the, What a loser look, and we pretend to be shopping for high end amps. Seems they never have a Matchless though, But we take the other highest priced amps they have for a test ride, Play like newbs for a few minutes and then get with the program, The looks on they're faces is priceless. its as if they're little brains overload and go into a sort of I really need to find a new job mode,
Quote by JustRooster
I also hate that man's guitar. And his car. And his hat.
To be fair, I would feel how he felt at the intro if I owned such a pleb MB land boat like that. hmu chris

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
To be fair, I would feel how he felt at the intro if I owned such a pleb MB land boat like that. hmu chris

People give you shit about how much you love your car, but I think you talk about mine more often.
Quote by chrismendiola
People give you shit about how much you love your car, but I think you talk about mine more often.
that's fair

I dunno what's more intense. My love for ///Ms or my hate for MBs.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana