I think my English class in high school the year before I was in it had their pupils write letters to people in Gambia but me personally no.
Aren't we pen pals (´・ω・`)
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
no cos im not bent
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

UGers are my pen pals.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
my pen pal lives on an island

I call him my pen island pal

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I guess internet friends count.

I bet people in 2070 will ask each other, "Have you ever had a pen, pal?" :P
Nah, but I have a few internet pals which is just the modern version of a pen pal
I have nothing important to say
I used to when I was about 8 or 9 but he was my friend already and he just moved half way across the state but considering I live in Western Australia that's still 1226 km away.
Yea for some school thing, some kid in Brazil maybe, can't remember much, it was when I was like 7.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Nope. My sister did though. Some Scottish girl that was almost identical to my sister.
Not a stranger, but I write letters to my grandparents fairly regularly and their lives are very different from mine.
cat
Yeah in school, emailed some american kid. Dont remember much else though
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
I'll be honest, I didn't even know what a pen pal was until Gordon Powers came around begging for one.

So no.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Oct 26, 2016,
When I was 8 or so, I met this German kid while on vacation. We agreed to be pen pals, and I wrote him a long letter once, and then he wrote one back and then I forgot all about it
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
yeah

they tried to have us write to pen pals multiple times throughout elementary school. never really went anywhere. teachers never followed up past giving us our pen pal's response one time.

about all i remember is one of them was in central/south america or something.

they also had this awful "buddy" thing they'd do where a 3rd grader would get paired with a kindergartener for some arts and craft project. i think i get why they did stuff like that, but my school, just like with the pen pals, never followed up on any of it.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Until the year above me, my high school did have some kind of arrangement with a school in Germany to set up pen pals and exchange visits and stuff, but it stopped before it was my go.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Nope
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.