I am interested in upgrading my chorus pedal. I have EHX Small Clone, but I find it limiting in what I can use it. I tried the MXR Stereo Chorus and I really liked the chorus through 2 amps.

Some pedals that have caught my attention are Arion SCH-Z modified, MXR Stereo Chorus, TC Electronic SCF, Maxon PAC-9 and Boss CE-2w.

I do not have access to try most of the pedals so I would have to buy blind from the internet. Which stereo chorus would you recommend?
the visual sound h20 is stereo friendly, and has a decent delay too. I have the V1. In the US they can be found for under $80 on the used market.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

***9V BATTERIES ARE FROM HELL!*** (updated 2016-11-27)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I got delay. I am also willing to spend a bit more and buy new. I think I could spend 250-300 Euro on this pedal.
i like the red witch empress chorus a lot. i loved it when i demo'd but i didn't want to drop that much on a pedal at the time. however i must say that i haven't tried it in stereo.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup
the visual sound h20 is stereo friendly, and has a decent delay too. I have the V1. In the US they can be found for under $80 on the used market.

+

FWIW, I have the V2 and the V3 (from the company now renamed TrueTone), and can say that each version has improved in build quality and- IMHO- sound quality as well.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
MXR Analog Chorus is worth a look, but it might be too similar to the stereo chorus.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
I really liked the MXR Stereo Chorus. The Analog Chorus is not as good. I am only reluctant to buy the stereo Chorus as it is 18v while a 9v pedal would be more convenient. Similarity the TC Electronic SCF. The other pedals I have not tried but are highly reviewed.
Quote by trashedlostfdup

I'll add another vote for the H2O, even if you don't want the delay/echo the chorus on it is amazing, IMHO. I don't generally use a lot of chorus but I find reasons to use the H2O. Version 1 has been my favorite thus far.
Gibson DC standard, PRS S2 Mira, Fender MIA strat, HWY1 tele, Reverend Manta Ray 290, Charvel Pro mod, ESP LTD EC1000 and Viper 400
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL100, Peavey Classic 30 2-2x12's
Misc. Pedals
So how does the H2O compare to the MXR Stereo Chorus? As this is the pedal that I really liked.

Another thing that is worrying me is that I am going to use the pedal with 2 different amps. Do I need something with a transformer on either channel to avoid ground loops?
Quote by Gab_Azz
So how does the H2O compare to the MXR Stereo Chorus? As this is the pedal that I really liked.

I like the h2o a lot, the v1 is BBD which is getting harder to find. the delay is just a little bonus, and it is pretty good as well.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by bobafettacheese
I'll add another vote for the H2O, even if you don't want the delay/echo the chorus on it is amazing, IMHO. I don't generally use a lot of chorus but I find reasons to use the H2O. Version 1 has been my favorite thus far.

I love my V1 but I haven't tried others. Danny thinks the newer versions are better. I cannot confirm myself.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

Gab_Azz Strymon Ola - it's by far the best sounding chorus and vibrato pedal I've heard, but it's very expensive.
reverb66 I would like to go for an analog delay, not because I am a die hard analog guy, but I would like to have low current pedals.

I am not sure if I explained myself correctly. I really like the MXR Stereo Chorus. The TC SCF is also sweet. But, these pedals are not standard 9V so I would like to find a 9V pedal alternative to the MXR Stereo Chorus. I am not sure that the Maxon and the BOSS are able to deliver the wideness of the MXR in stereo. I tried using a TC Corona Chorus but could not get the wide stereo chorus I achieved with the MXR.