Hey. This is an instrumental I'm currently working on. I know it's not really a recording, but I didn't want to post it as a tab because the MIDI sounds (which most here seem to work with in GP) are played incorrectly in many sections.

Thanks!

EDIT: OK, this is the final version. It's still a GP rendering with some external enhancing, though. I tried overlaying it with EZdrummer drums, but I really have no idea how to write decent drums either way.

Last edited by TLGuitar at Oct 31, 2016,
Great job, man. This has a lot of potential. I would definitely finish it off. You make great use of of dissonance to build tension. I'm guessing you've listened to some Zappa. Reminds a bit of some of his stuff.
Quote by careerminorleag
Great job, man. This has a lot of potential. I would definitely finish it off. You make great use of of dissonance to build tension. I'm guessing you've listened to some Zappa. Reminds a bit of some of his stuff.

Thanks for kind words! I actually don't listen to Zappa (I mean, I have heard a couple of his things before, but he's not in my library), but I guess I tend to write things less orthodoxically. I listen to progressive metal, so some of the inspiration comes from there.
careerminorleag I've added a finished version, if you care to have another listen.