Do ALL Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus/traditional PRO feature coil splitting switch/push-pull switches? Just wondering.
'15 Fender Stratocaster w/ Dimarzio p/u
'15 Squire Bullet Stratocaster w/ Dimarzio p/u
Marshall DSL40c
Last edited by VirgoLife87 at Oct 25, 2016,
To the best of my knowledge, the PRO designation means coil splits. The PRO models replaced the Standards a couple years ago, with that being the primary difference.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
The pro guitars do have coil splits, yes. But it isn't much of a selling point. The humbuckers in almost all guitars can be split with a pretty simple mod.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
The pro guitars do have coil splits, yes. But it isn't much of a selling point. The humbuckers in almost all guitars can be split with a pretty simple mod.
Prior to the Pro models, I'm pretty sure Epiphone used two-conductor pickups on their Standard models. I don't know if that's still the case with models that lack coil splits, but if it is it obviously makes the mod somewhat more difficult.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Quote by K33nbl4d3
Prior to the Pro models, I'm pretty sure Epiphone used two-conductor pickups on their Standard models. I don't know if that's still the case with models that lack coil splits, but if it is it obviously makes the mod somewhat more difficult.

It's why I said almost all.

2 conductor is far less common these days.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
T00DEEPBLUE
Yeah, I just wanted to suggest that if we're specifically talking about Epiphones it could still be an issue
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Thanks guys, do they make the HOTCH humbuckers for a standard les Paul? I'm o Ly asking because I'm debating about getting one, last time I bought a new one was in 07/08.
Marshall DSL40c
What do you mean? The HOTCH is the stock Epi Alnico bridge pup, right?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Oh is it? Idk lol sorry!
Marshall DSL40c