Hey,
I'm going to buy a squire standard strat or Vintage Modified Strat soon, but i'm still looking for the right amp. Shoud cost not much more than 130 dollars.
What do you guys recommend?
Thanks in advance,
Ruben
What kind of music do you want to play? Are there any bands in particular that you're interested in?
Quote by rubengroeneveld1
Hey,
I'm going to buy a squire standard strat or Vintage Modified Strat soon, but i'm still looking for the right amp. Shoud cost not much more than 130 dollars.
What do you guys recommend?
Thanks in advance,
Ruben

Don't expect anything good for 130$. Just warning you...
$130 will only buy you utter junk. I'd save up more money.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
If you just want a home practice amp with a wide variety of tones, I'd recommend a Fender Mustang I V2.
That's not much of a budget. Assuming you want traditional strat sounds a used Fender Mustang, Vox Valvetronix, or Peavey ValveKing (this one is a real tube amp - I picked one up for $125 once).
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
Keep an eye on pawn shops, play everything you can find, get the one you think sounds best.

I'd save up some bucks and try for a better amp than you're going to get for that price, unless you want a simple practice amp. IF you're after a small low wattage practice amp, Fender Champ is hard to beat. The Pro Jr is good too, but out of your price range new.

If you want to save up for something better, never give a store a $1 bill, save those. You'll be very surprised how quick it will add up. First time I tried it I saved up $125 in about 2 months. Didn't do anything else, just never gave anyone a $1 bill, except if I needed to tip a waitress. Have to make an occasional exception. Otherwise, I never spent a $1 bill. Put them in a coffee can and didn't even count it for 2 months.
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...