Who's Will
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Please stand up
Please stand up
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I mean, you can try to will the pit all you want but everything has been predetermined from the beginning since free will is a myth
Quote by chaoticfables
I mean, you can try to will the pit all you want but everything has been predetermined from the beginning since free will is a myth

Both can exist together, as many philosophers think. If you have some cause you need to do (tie your shoe), that's determinism, but if you simply decide not to tie them until you get home and take them off, that cause ceases to exist, which helps prove free will.

But higher-dimensional beings would be able to view the 4th dimension time all at once, so we just think it's "linear".
Quote by chrismendiola
#Freewillt08

he's tateandlyle now

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Cardbored
Who's Will

He's that guy that makes shit threads about working at Guitar Center.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Will for moderator 2016
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
He's that guy that makes shit threads about working at Guitar Center.
Quote by Cardbored
Who's Will
hey guys whats up
Quote by Will Lane
hey guys whats up

Its your fault TPT failed btw
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Will Lane
it is my goal to desolate all of ug, that was the first casualty

Well do like you did the TPT and stop posting. Your mission will be accomplished.

Seriously tho post more in TPT. Ill bump it once in a while
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by EndTheRapture51
he's tateandlyle now

Grass!
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
How is it that this thread hasn't gotten at least one honest answer despite the relevance and clarity of the question asked?
Fat Lard
That is not correct. Time allows the spacial dimensions to exist. There are 10 spacial dimensions and only one dimension of time. If you existed in the 4th spacial dimension and looked at a box of water you would think of it as a cup of water, you would see a perfectly logical escape pathway for the water, even though to us 3D creatures it looked completely enclosed. Yet, if you turned the "cup" in all 3D directions it would not spill, but when you turned it to that 4th direction the water would leak out of the box.