daniel bedingfield is sick tho

was it gotta get thru this or if youre not the one
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

i used to be the one being walked in on while doing something weird.

mostly on purpose.

like standing on top of a chair, pants down and my bare ass facing the door while i waited for a friend to walk in.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i used to be the one being walked in on while doing something weird.

mostly on purpose.

like standing on top of a chair, pants down and my bare ass facing the door while i waited for a friend to walk in.
In to the room, or into your bare ass?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
In to the room, or into your bare ass?
first one, then the other
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
first one, then the other

My flatmate once went into my bedroom and pissed in my en suite while I laid in bed, trying to sleep. I think she was high or something. Never figured it out.

I've walked in on my stepfather probably wanking?
This girl I lived with once threw up in the living room right as I walked in. I later found out she was bulimic and she wanted me to see it in action (????) so I would feel bad for her and encourage her to eat properly but she didn't even like me and at the time I had an eating disorder too so nah
cat
Quote by guitarxo
This girl I lived with once threw up in the living room right as I walked in. I later found out she was bulimic and she wanted me to see it in action (????) so I would feel bad for her and encourage her to eat properly but she didn't even like me and at the time I had an eating disorder too so nah
Imagine if she ever gets pregnant

how will she break the news to her parents?