Page 1 of 9

jrcsgtpeppers said he's better at guitar than me. I accept the challenge. Since he's the challenger, he must post something first, I'll reply with something in the same style. After we get some entries I'll make a poll.

Here's an appetizer.

Hydra Edit;

jeez right ok I guess this will require some moderation
seeing as it's such a legitimately important event that matters and isn't cringey enough already
and you guys somehow cant organise a head-cuttin in a guitar forum

jrcsgtpeppers it is clear you boasted of your guitar skills and admonished JustRooster as the inferior musician. JR has sought to publicly set the record straight.
You are clearly both as prideful as you are talented. The brave shall put their musical skills to the test, the meek will be banned.

You must each record yourself performing a piece of music over an excerpt of the attached backing track, a performance anywhere from 1:00 to 1:40 seconds in length, either composed or improvised.

Chosen for it's relative simplicity without being mind-numbingly boring, with no known preference for either contestant's style;

A track chosen by an impartial third-party is the only way to be fair

You have until I decide to close this thread to record a musical reply
Either of you can bow out by declaring the other as superior and apologizing, failing that yr banned
You should both tab Dive In by Pierce The Veil and see whos tab is most accurate

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car

bring back UG classic
Go peppers, whoop his little pussy ass ?
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by EndTheRapture51
You should both tab Dive In by Pierce The Veil and see whos tab is most accurate

Nooo, it should be Le Toit Du Monde by Gorguts, give 'em a harmonic nightmare to disentangle.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
nobody wins

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by Banjocal
something something dank memes

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
goddamn, the man needs to smoke a lil bud and chill the FUCK out

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
goddamn, the man needs to smoke a lil bud and chill the FUCK out
I have a sneaking suspicion that an abundance of said bud might be the cause of his (ahem) unique thinking patterns.

EpiExplorer
pls no
Quote by Banjocal
I have a sneaking suspicion that an abundance of said bud might be the cause of his (ahem) unique thinking patterns.

EpiExplorer
pls no

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
peppers sucks at guitar harder than he sucks on his bong
It was my privilege
Quote by StewieSwan
peppers sucks at guitar harder than he sucks on his bong

That's prime mudslingin' thur sarge
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
ooft shots fired, hows rooster going to respond
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
lbr he's just gonna post the most god awful guitar wank and say you lost if you post anything that isn't as vapid and cringe inducing

Weird techno music suddenly crests the horizon.

I feel like were all the losers in this really
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I feel like were all the losers in this really

Who were losers beefy? (◕ ͜ʖ◕)
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
was really hoping this would be one of those "guess which user said what" threads

this is good enough though
Quote by JamSessionFreak
lbr he's just gonna post the most god awful guitar wank and say you lost if you post anything that isn't as vapid and cringe inducing
As if he can compete in AND ref the battle.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
https://soundcloud.com/cosmicsymphony/guitar-battle-backing-track

Wheres the song tho
in on dick size comparing wank-fest

Quote by Pizzafan
k.lainad Im going to use twine, tie a broom handle to a pizza, put guitar string on it, and make love to your mom with a pizztar

Quote by Gatecrasher53
I used to google image search stuff like 'sexy guitar', and 'hot guitar' and then scroll through several results pages to find maybe two images of shitty magazine covers with nude women posing with les pauls covering their genitals because I didnt know about clearing your search history and I thought I could explain away these searches if they were ever discovered as me just looking at cool guitars.

soundcloud
youtube
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(Air horn)

I'll get the MT people to judge.
"There are two styles of music. Good music and bad music." -Duke Ellington

"If you really think about it, the guitar is a pointless instrument." - Robert Fripp
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
nobody wins
Quote by theogonia777
Hail killed MT

Quote by jongtr
I want to be Hail when I grow up.
I feel like this is just a guitar version of when soundcloud niggas be like "AY BRUH MY MIXTAPE GOT MO FIYA DAN DIS NIGGA HERE!"
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

what the fuck is this shit
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
dododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododod
dodododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododoodododododo
dododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododoodoododododo
dododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododoodododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododo
dodododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododoodododododo
dododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododoodododododod
dodododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododoodododododododododododododododododododododo
dododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododod
dododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododoodoododododo
dododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododoodododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododo
dododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododoodododododod
dodododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododoodododododododododododododododododododododo
dododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododo

that took a while to get right
Last edited by Will Lane at Oct 27, 2016,
The winner is obvs me tho
Let's not make this a jrc vs. JR vs. JG three way, now.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
The act of playing the guitar isn't supposed to be entertaining.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Oct 27, 2016,
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
this has no groove

it's like the final 20 seconds of a street fighter stage
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Jet Penguin
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(Air horn)

I'll get the MT people to judge.
can we have the only judge be jrf
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I don't get if this is a backing track you made so both of you solo on top or if you played the guitar pro sounding guitar thingy on the back.
idk why peppers wants to fight all the time i probably smoke as much as him and i never want to fight anybody

with gutars or otherwise
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Will Lane
if we've got 3 going i'm in too

in fact

everyone on ug vs pep
No.

It loses meaning if we have non-J-named members joining.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
The act of playing the guitar isn't supposed to be entertaining.