Found what appears to be a fake profile here on UG and I couldn't help but laugh at the "interests"

Ukulele's are instruments too! Equal rights for Ukuleleists!
The Flea from RPHC
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

My favourite movie is also Guitar
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Guitar Lessons is a pretty good movie tbf. There's a lot of tension on b string after e string breaks. There's a powerful message about friendship and working together and junk.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Joshua Garcia I'm gonna have to go and watch it, do you know if it's coming out on DVD anytime soon?
Ukulele's are instruments too! Equal rights for Ukuleleists!
Currently my favourite bassist is Joe Lester.

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Guitar Lessons is a pretty good movie tbf. There's a lot of tension on b string after e string breaks. There's a powerful message about friendship and working together and junk.
tbf? Too busy fucking?
lmao huu hud smdh
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Quote by Kaseke
Laughing my ass off, hit you up, hope you die, shaking my damn head?

No its

lol my ass, ogod, hello uncle urchin hello uncle dicksworth suck my dick homey
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
EpiExplorer Intronaut is pretty great stuff.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
I got banned, apparently for life, from my favorite bass forum, TalkBass, for asserting that Short-Scale basses were "a compromise".

That's it. That's all I said and it apparently was enough to get me the boot.

I didn't even go as far as stating the obvious... that Short-Scale basses are usually played by huge-big-fat-guys with little hands and little dicks.
Last edited by wrs840 at Oct 29, 2016,
Click on Go Advanced in the top right of the Post reply box, click on the yellow square with shapes in it, just put the URL in between the code it generates.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by Kaseke
Why not just use tbh? Does it undermine the meaning of the sentence? Why do we have so many different acronyms these days
to be fair and to be honest are different things

one is fair and one is honest