7 black people acquitted for armed take over and threatening to murder police.

Page 1 of 2
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
and here i was getting ready to b-dof
..::fat
lard::..
the pathetic part of this story is the amount of money the government is spending to "clean up" the mess
Last edited by mattedbird at Oct 28, 2016,
Outside the courthouse, supporters celebrated by shouting “Hallelujah” and reading passes from the U.S. Constitution. One man road his horse, named Lady Liberty, in front of the courthouse carrying an American flag.

Fucking hell America why we gotta do this shit
Quote by TheChaz
yea seriously. It's "rode" you fucking retard ass journalist POS.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by TheChaz

And that day a bald eagle flew down on the courthouse and shed a tear. The next day everyone registered Republican and Donald Trump went on to be president.
What gets me is all the rightwing morons celebrating as if the morons who were on trial were "true patriots". No, they aren't patriots.

I think the lot should've been taken out and shot.
Quote by TobusRex
I think the lot should've been taken out and shot.
Hey libtard, that would require guns.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Hey libtard, that would require guns.

Hey retard, I have guns and know how to use them
dudes with guns take over federal building. patriots

unarmed protesters try to stop pipeline. rioters
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by TobusRex
Hey retard, I have guns and know how to use them
but you're not evangelical?
Quote by mattedbird
but you're not evangelical?

Correct, I'm not retarded.
Quote by Baby Joel
i am not comfortable with this

I'm still trying to figure how they didn't get convicted. They used weapons to illegally storm a federal building and held it for weeks, causing lots of damage to the area while doing so.
So weird how people are losing faith in the justice system
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
It's not like they were wearing hoodies or something else truly threatening.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by ErikLensherr

Maybe if they had been unarmed, the cops would've shot them immediately.
Quote by WaterGod
Maybe if they had been unarmed, the cops would've shot them immediately.

Only if they were wearing blackface
Quote by ErikLensherr

Dave Cameron says you should hug a hoody and bad things will never happen
I think you can all agree that the only rational thing to do was to storm the compound and kill all of them like they did in Waco so people could forget about it 20 years later and send the criminals that botched the standoff back to the White House.
Quote by Rebel Scum
Dave Cameron says you should hug a hoody and bad things will never happen
or indeed, rim a robber
Quote by Rossenrot
loosely related snark
hmmmm, yesss. quite.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
America is world's most cringeworthy country

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Rossenrot
I think you can all agree that the only rational thing to do was to storm the compound and kill all of them like they did in Waco so people could forget about it 20 years later and send the criminals that botched the standoff back to the White House.

You are an idiot
Quote by Dreadnought
So weird how people are losing faith in the justice system

How can anybody have faith in the justice system in the USA? You have millionaires killing people through negligence and not getting a second in jail, meanwhile cops are murdering unarmed people laying on the street with their hands in the air. You have secessionist America hating assholes taking over government property and trying to spark an insurrection (funny how the "patriotic" Republicans were rooting for Bundy, huh?).

The justice system is broken in the USA, and always has been.
Quote by ehbacon
Christ imagine if they were Islamic. Wonder if they still would have been acquitted.

Hahahahahah. That's a good joke
Evidence was presented. The jury didn't think it was enough. That's really it. I don't agree that taking over that building while wielding firearms was a great move, but getting the verdict 'right' or 'wrong' is not dependent on the political feelings of the folks in the courtroom, it's if the evidence presented shows beyond a doubt that what they did broke the laws.

Apparently there wasn't.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Brexit much?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Rossenrot

Have you lost hope already smh
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by Rossenrot

Imagine, 7 Muslims walk into a post office armed with assault rifles and say on camera that they'll shoot any police officers that tries to arrest them. How quickly until they get drone striked?
Quote by JustRooster
Evidence was presented. The jury didn't think it was enough. That's really it. I don't agree that taking over that building while wielding firearms was a great move, but getting the verdict 'right' or 'wrong' is not dependent on the political feelings of the folks in the courtroom, it's if the evidence presented shows beyond a doubt that what they did broke the laws.

Apparently there wasn't.

The jury saw all the facts and arguments. People don't seem to understand how this works
It was my privilege
Page 1 of 2