Page 1 of 2
Unsure how this should be done. Should I have the party on Monday the 7th of November on end of the world eve or on the 8th of November on the actual last day?
Also what are you bringing? Try to keep duplication to a minimum.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.

It's Jackal

aka WAY better than Arby

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

It's Jackal

aka WAY better than Arby

He's not having an end of the world party is he?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Prove yourself
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
I'd say it should definitely be on the day itself. That way, you can be trashed when the news is delivered
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Dreadnought
Prove yourself

Fuck off Jon I proved myself before you saw diapers.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Alright cool brother, where you been at?
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Quote by Dreadnought
Alright cool brother, where you been at?

Awaiting the end of the world of course.
Left while awaiting a particular mod that had issues with me to fuck off.

Quote by sashki
I'd say the 8th so you don't have to face the end sober.

Hell Sashki I could start today if that's the criteria.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
lolmnt? He fucked off awhile ago haha
Not like I was checking daily.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Bet you were
It's okay I'll protect you from the cyberbullies.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Either way good to see you back man.

End of the world eve is a better idea in case you don't make it to the end of the actual last day. Risky business, that.
end of the world is also risky cause you don't really have an exact time you know? like you could get the whole bouncy castle set up and organise some fun hijinks for everyone to enjoy, but then everyone gets there and the world ends in twenty minutes. best to keep it a day before
It took me far too long to realise what the hell you meant by end of the world party.

A good sign that I've distanced myself away from foreign politics enough.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
fuckin hell where you been old man i fuckin missed yuou
i miss the old kanye
Alrighty then the 7th it is. Nobody has said what they are bringing yet. I got the beer. Not like we'll have to pay for any of this shit.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I'll bring the more beer
Do you accept mastercard?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
whoa mastercard, i take ot youre part of the exlcusive club

called everybody
i miss the old kanye
No exclusion like total exclusion.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Well if the world is gunna end... might as well invite a few hotties with herpes since that shouldn't be a concern anymore.
Gear: Gibson Les Paul Studio, Gibson SG Special, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender Jazzmaster, Gretsch Pro Jet, Carvin C350, Epiphone ES-339. Peavey 6505, Sovtek MIG-100, Vox AC30, Peavey XXX.
party all day every day like tomorrow's the end

#yolo

(now someone put this over a b&w image of some irrelevant bullshit like stock photos of trees or a mountain.)
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Dreadnought
I'll bring the more beer

Me too

X3
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Wow... seriously tho... if Drumpf wins I'm moving to Canada, I hear their people are nice and do not deserve to be eradicated, wow so #strongtogether and hungover dude Russia is racist
Canada is full atm
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
I will bring even more beer.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Wahappen is right.

In fact were building a wall too
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
if it's a proper end you wanna go out with a bang u dig

so you can't spend your last day hangovering and putting plasters on your cracked, ailing penis

you need to literally go at it on the night
Quote by Ssargentslayer
wait.. what happened to lolmnt? Totally forgot about him lol

Crippling depression
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Crippling depression

lol...................................mnt
Quote by wahappen
Canada is full atm
Quote by Fat Lard
make room bro
We have room, up in the Northwest Territories. That's because nobody lives there (except for some natives, but I'm pretty sure even they long to move southward).

For real I actually read a while back that Yellowknife, the capital, is less populous than the town I grew up in. Really put things in perspective. Also, I started writing this post with the Yukon in mind, but I learned that Whitehorse is a relatively populous city, and winner of a Guinness World Record for having the least air pollution in the world. Good on them
Quote by Baby Joel
end of the world is also risky cause you don't really have an exact time you know? like you could get the whole bouncy castle set up and organise some fun hijinks for everyone to enjoy, but then everyone gets there and the world ends in twenty minutes.
Truth, I really hate when that happens.
Quote by Dreadnought
lolmnt? He fucked off awhile ago haha
I'd been wondering what happened to him. Same for Jayt44 or whatever his name was, in retrospect.

lolmnt will forever be element4433 in my memories though.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Wahappen is right.

In fact were building a wall too
It's funny because your avatar looks like it's telling us to stop right there.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Oct 29, 2016,
Page 1 of 2