Page 1 of 2
im actually really bummed about it

i don't even know how to pick one that i like more than others
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
thank god
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
tbh Vine was pretty much the worst platform for anything

so yeah w/e I don't really care at least it brought us instagram videos before instagram died

but hey we still got snapchat
you bitches can shut it
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
They went out of business or what and how is that even possible
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Marlon Webb is my jam, though.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by bradulator
They went out of business or what and how is that even possible

They're owned by Twitter and twitter shut them down because Vine is a completely pointless platform
Eh. That's a great cat video though.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
I need three things: love, friendship and books. However, the three are interlinked RS Gold! Hot love can enrich the contents of the book, the book is one of the most faithful friends.

Quote by YAKOKOqq
I need three things: love, friendship and books. However, the three are interlinked RS Gold! Hot love can enrich the contents of the book, the book is one of the most faithful friends.

same
..::fat
lard::..

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
whatever
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by TheChaz
They're owned by Twitter and twitter shut them down because Vine is a completely pointless platform

shot down

..::fat
lard::..
I added that website on my BlockSite for Google Chrome, as well as Twitter. I'm glad it's gone for good.
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Quote by WaterGod
Should've made it longer than 5 seconds

that's what she said

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Never really cared for vine. Friends will show me vine comps and some clips are funny but they're usually pretty quick and forgettable. Seems weird that they would just kill the site off like that though, it's still pretty popular.
I dunno, I think it's a shame. They were generally harmless but were often hilarious.

Like this one

With Vine, another piece of black culture dies #BlackLivesMatter

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Vine gave us this, and I am eternally grateful.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Vine gave us some gems but they were relatively few compared to the shitloads of garbage.
vines are GOAT because this

Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by JustRooster
Vine gave us this, and I am eternally grateful.

this crashed my computer

i think the fact that it played twice confused it
At first I thought it says "RIP vice" and I was like, "One hipster thing less on this planet.".
But then I realized it's "RIP vine" and I was like, "One hipster thing less on this planet...Vice would have been better though."
how is vine hipster in the slightest?
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Page 1 of 2