Page 1 of 3
I hate most everyone. People are such ants and lambs. So, I decided I'd make a thread where everyone can post their disdain for others!

Here's something from me...

This one day I was returning my bottles to the grocery shop, (out here we get actual money out of recycling..) and there was a pile of plastic bags next to the machine where you return them. 2 meters from the machine there was box dedicated for the plastic bags, but the people before me wouldn't even look around to find it. They just added their bags to the pile.
People are social creatures so will put things where other people put them, even if it's not in the right place.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I hate people.

I don't have an anecdote for it off the top of my head or anything.
definitely gonna start calling people ants and lambs now
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I heat people

cause i'm so hot
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
On the contrary to my last statement of people being ants and lambs, I hate it when people can't walk in a line if they're going at the same pace. You should always try to leave space on your side to let people who are in a hurry get past you.

My problems are severe...
ants and lambs
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
People who profess their hatred for people are generally total cringelords who use it justify the fact that they can't make friends (Mendiola, 2016).
Quote by chrismendiola
People who profess their hatred for people are generally total cringelords who use it justify the fact that they can't make friends (Mendiola, 2016).

I have friends. I make friends. I work in a social enviroment. I just find myself despising people. Voicing it gives me relief.
Quote by Kaseke
I have friends. I make friends. I work in a social enviroment. I just find myself despising people. Voicing it gives me relief.

do you by any chance watch anime?

Weird techno music suddenly crests the horizon.

I too am a master of the blade, OP.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by MinterMan22
would ewe describe yourself as a wolf?

ftfy

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Quote by Kaseke

Yeah, I can see your closet full of wolf t-shirts and fedoras from where I'm standing.
Quote by Hydra150
ants and lambs

boots and pants...

...and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants

works much better for beatboxing
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by JustRooster
ftfy

Just ram that pun in there why don't you
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
Quote by Kaseke
I hate most everyone.

The feeling is probably mutual
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Kaseke
People are such ants and lambs.

Fat Lard?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I try not to hate humanity...but its hard when everyone is such a fucking disappointment, including myself.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
Quote by RBM01991
I try not to hate humanity...but its hard when everyone is such a fucking disappointment, including myself.

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
more like sheeple amirite??

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Kaseke
This one day I was returning my bottles to the grocery shop, (out here we get actual money out of recycling..) and there was a pile of plastic bags next to the machine where you return them. 2 meters from the machine there was box dedicated for the plastic bags, but the people before me wouldn't even look around to find it. They just added their bags to the pile.

The fact that that arouses a feeling of hate in you probably says a great deal about you. Why is it so important that these people you don't even know do the right thing? You can't seriously care that much about the grocery shop employees having to do a second more work.
Last edited by korinaflyingv at Oct 28, 2016,
Well I guess almost everyone experienced or will experience that sort of emotion in their life time.
Some find a solution or stay bitter for the rest of their life.

Some extreme solutions would be:
>Get rich and create your own huge save space
>Kill all humans
>Kill yourself

An easier solution would be:
>Deal with it
Last edited by StereoDeth at Oct 28, 2016,
So....you are saying killing people is a valid option?

All my victims were saying the opposite! It's nice to be vindicated though.
Quote by TobusRex
So....you are saying killing people is a valid option?

Extreme options are usually not the ones someone with common sense would choose
or they are too difficult to realize (e.g. get rich).
Quote by RBM01991
I mean, humans invented guitars, and amps, and music, not to mention penicillin and silly straws
people in general are assholes. some hide it a bit but when pushed or streesed they will reveal it. i work in public transportation so trust me i know. they all suck. in fact the ones in suits are the fucking worst. .especially in the area i live..depressing.
DONT BE A DICK
everybody has a chip on their shoulder. everybody has an entitle,ent attitude.. we are screwed.
DONT BE A DICK
im alright with most people from a general standpoint
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by cheesedips
people in general are regular fucking human beings.
FTFY. Turns out that, yeah, nobody is perfect, but to boldly claim most people are assholes because they have personal weaknesses is, well, bold.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I mean, humans invented guitars, and amps, and music, not to mention penicillin and silly straws

And?
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
It's also based on the idea that you can evaluate them accurately from such limited interaction.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by RBM01991
And?
Kind of interesting you consider everybody a disappointment while boasting all of your gear in your signature. Obviously humans are capable of great things, despite what horrible things other, completely unrelated human beings have done.
The best is when great things come from horrible people

just because it fucks with people
Page 1 of 3