Page 1 of 2
Had my first Chinese class with her years ago. Went on a date once and it was lovely. She used to come to my shows and be super supportive. She's been fighting skin cancer for about a year and a half and lost her battle yesterday. She was 27.

Cheer me up, Pit. I'm very sad right now

Tell me stories or share funny things.
It was my privilege
Sorry to hear that.
Fuck cancer.

Quote by StewieSwan

Tell me stories or share funny things.

So, the local news site on the island here is constantly asking readers to send in their photos whenever there has been extreme weather.
I've been trying to get mine published and they actually did it, went out in the newspaper and all!
I still can't believe they did it

RIP your friend
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
I dont know how to cheer you up....a video of a playful tiger?

Sorry about your friend man, Hope you feel better soon.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
I'm really sorry to hear that man

My cat was chasing a fly earlier and it was pretty funny, she was very confused and annoyed by it
Roses are red
Birds love to fly
Existence is pain
I just wanna die

I found this quite amusing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_chemical_compounds_with_unusual_names
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
sorry to hear about your loss m8

this is pretty funny

Quote by Pizzafan
k.lainad Im going to use twine, tie a broom handle to a pizza, put guitar string on it, and make love to your mom with a pizztar

Quote by Gatecrasher53
I used to google image search stuff like 'sexy guitar', and 'hot guitar' and then scroll through several results pages to find maybe two images of shitty magazine covers with nude women posing with les pauls covering their genitals because I didnt know about clearing your search history and I thought I could explain away these searches if they were ever discovered as me just looking at cool guitars.

soundcloud
youtube
skin cancer? my gf had skin cancer. i didn't know people died from it. im gonna hug her a little bit closer tonight. chin up, brotha.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Sorry to hear that. I had a friend who died of cancer at 20 and frankly it can go fuck itself.
I have nothing important to say
I'm sorry for your loss.
Stay strong.

Also pls laugh

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
The act of playing the guitar isn't supposed to be entertaining.
Quote by Fat Lard
Everything happens for a reason.

Probably the worst thing to say
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
I'm so sorry for your loss Stewie. I can't cheer you up but we're all here for you.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
Quote by Dreadnought
Probably the worst thing to say

for real tho
You need some bright lights and Big City...
Attachments:
NYC.pdf
Last edited by wrs840 at Oct 28, 2016,
Thats very very Shitty, sorry dude

Something funny? See Attached: American Presidential Race...
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
What is Dr Seuss's favorite instrument?

huqin

You thought I was gonna say seussaphone, didn't you?
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.
Quote by theogonia777
What is Dr Seuss's favorite instrument?

huqin

You thought I was gonna say seussaphone, didn't you?

deez nuts
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sorry bruh.

i got nothing on the cheering up front.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Appropriate

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Sorry man, I understand your sorrow. My brother is being treated for throat cancer right now and his 5yr survival rate is estimated to be 50%. This is not a fun ride.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis
Damn. Always wear sunscreen.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by SFosterS

Something funny? See Attached: American Presidential Race...

Sad but true
My guide to life:
Try something
Fail
Repeat

One day youll get it right. maybe.
Damn, that sucks, man

Hopefully the people who lost their lives to cancer will allow those who research it to better understand how to cure it.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Oct 29, 2016,
As someone who had worked in a cancer hospital in the past, I know what its like for both the patients and their families. It hurts to know that those we know and love may leave us. But one shouldn't dwell on the feeling of loosing them. Remember them by all the fun times you had with them.
StewieSwan[/ You know, it gets worse every year. I'm 60 now. Damn. My little brother is 58 and undergoing radiation and chemo for throat cancer. He's as tough as John Wayne, but drank and smoked cigarettes heavy all his life. It's a heavy hammer. I've got to go see him this morning. Tell him I love him.
We lose everything if we live long enough, and then we die. It's our choice to cry in over-flowing misery all the way down or to catch the pretty sun shine peaking thru the clouds and spread the small precious moments of joy afforded to us. In tribute to your friend, StewieSwan, write us a poem or a song about the good things your friend shared. Blessed Be.
Page 1 of 2