O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I'm about to go to a Halloween party, funky stuff
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
i just came home from a regular everyday type party and im also drunk as fuck. tomorrow is halloween party and i expect i'll be completely fucking retarded after that one. my question to you is why are you such a pussy and how do you live with yourself?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
are you sleeping now baby wolfie?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
do you like me?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Wow, I do not recall posting this.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
are you sleeping now baby wolfie?
Turns out I was, yes.
Quote by Hydra150
do you like me?
Of course, Hydra. Duh.
Quote by mattedbird
whose line is it anyway?
Who cares? The points don't matter.
Quote by WaterGod
Which hand do you masturbate with?
...yours?
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
What did you dress up as
It was a themed party. The friends of mine that organized it are huge Harry Potter fans so we all dressed up as our respective houses according to Pottermore. My costume was really basic; I had a white shirt and blue tie.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
It was a themed party. The friends of mine that organized it are huge Harry Potter fans so we all dressed up as our respective houses according to Pottermore. My costume was really basic; I had a white shirt and blue tie.

Oh. A Harry Potter party.

No opportunity for blackface costumes then. Smart move. I like the way your friends think.
Quote by Duaneclapdrix
Oh. A Harry Potter party.

No opportunity for blackface costumes then. Smart move. I like the way your friends think.
Racist! Implying that there are no people of colour at Hogwarts.
How many Harley Quinns did you see and why was it over 12 of them?
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
do you wipe sitting down or standing up?

Hybrid?

Thoughts on Jerry Lynn?
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by kalypto
you don't sound drunk

youi need tp typw nore lyke thosgfh

Legit thats my biggest pet peave cause all of those guys are pretending.

If youre that drunk you wouldnt be able to login and post, let alone type a shitty sentence with keys that arent even near the letter needed to spell a word right.

It was like a buddy of mine that pretended to pass out at a party. So I took his wallet and he 'magically' revived and was coherent.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
How many Harley Quinns did you see and why was it over 12 of them?
None because people generally followed the theme. One of my buddies who is a Star Wars fan did choose a lightsaber as a "wand" however, which I thought was hilarious.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
do you wipe sitting down or standing up?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Hybrid?
^

I also sometimes wet the paper if a sink is nearby.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Thoughts on Jerry Lynn?
I don't know who that is but I do love Jeff Lynne.

Okay according to my research Jerry Lynn is a wrestler. My opinion of him is that I think long hair is cool.
Quote by Duaneclapdrix
Wasn't the only black dude that minstry guy?

Hogwarts so white it's voting Trump nawmean?
I think there's a black student, in the movies at least, plus Harry's first love interest is Chinese. Also, the Weasleys definitely have some Irish lineage considering their red hair, and an ethnic slur for the Irish is "white n*****", so I guess that sort of counts.
Quote by kalypto
you don't sound drunk

youi need tp typw nore lyke thosgfh
I'm not anymore. I do have difficulty typing when I'm drunk however, but I'm still usually pedantic when it comes to correcting my typos.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Legit thats my biggest pet peave cause all of those guys are pretending.

If youre that drunk you wouldnt be able to login and post, let alone type a shitty sentence with keys that arent even near the letter needed to spell a word right.
I don't log out from my accounts because I'm the only person who regularly uses my computer
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
It was like a buddy of mine that pretended to pass out at a party. So I took his wallet and he 'magically' revived and was coherent.
You just reminded me that I legitimately took out my wallet and handed it to my friend before walking away for no reason last night. She thankfully didn't take anything from it which means I have good friends.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't log out from my accounts

same

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Oct 29, 2016,
Quote by Spinnerweb
Were the Hermiones hot?
I don't think anyone dressed up as Hermione. But I have pretty friends, so probably.

M00NAGEDAYDREAM By "accounts" I mean on all websites.
Did you at any point get up on a table to sing a provocative rendition of Janis Joplin's 'Ball and Chain?'
Quote by Spinnerweb
Did you at any point get up on a table to sing a provocative rendition of Janis Joplin's 'Ball and Chain.'
No, because the table we had was just a free-moving glass pane on legs and while helping to set up, the hostess' boyfriend and I tried moving it and damn near broke it, if it weren't for the fact she was there to warn us (it had a tablecloth on it, so we didn't notice).

My friends and I did sing improvised and purposely out-of-tune Christmas carols vocal jazz-style in the car on the way there though. Also, on the glass table, we played Beer Quidditch and I lost one game to Hufflepuff and won one against Gryffindor (although in the latter case my teammate was a Slytherin and I'm a Ravenclaw... so I guess it didn't count as part of the tournament).
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Oct 29, 2016,
Homemade butter beer (which is really good but waaaaayyyyy too sweet; I couldn't finish the small cup I had), homemade pumpkin juice (which is interesting), cheap red wine, Jagermeister (which I tasted for the first time... it's horrendous), vodka (as part of a drinking game a friend of mine made involving cards -- vodka is also horrendous but by now everyone should know that) and Sambuca (which we kept in our mouths and then lit on fire before swallowing... that was awesome and also Sambuca is delicious).

At no point during the night did I drink water.

Immediately after I typed that last sentence, I had to run to the bathroom to dry heave.
I'm planning on making butter beer for Thanksgiving

Need to find a good recipe though
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Quote by Dreadnought
I'm planning on making butter beer for Thanksgiving

Need to find a good recipe though

When's the last time you read through the series?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Like 2-3 months ago, why?
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Quote by Dreadnought
Like 2-3 months ago, why?

Just thinking about rereading them for the first time in a long while. Just wanna see if other peeps my age are still enjoying them now that they are older.

Favorite book?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
I just came back from a bathroom break and I said "dang, that's not a color I want my poop to be". That is, greyish green.
Quote by Carnivean
Favorite book?
Probably Flowers for Algernon.
Quote by Duaneclapdrix
Wasn't the only black dude that minstry guy?

Hogwarts so white it's voting Trump nawmean?
Nah as Wolfinator said there was a black student (probably just the token one tbf) and I think there were a couple of Indian girls too who were twins. Harry and Ron took them as dates to the ball in Goblet of Fire.
I'm going to a party tonight. What did you do/not do that you regret so I can do/not do that tonight?
Quote by Ssargentslayer
I'm going to a party tonight. What did you do/not do that you regret so I can do/not do that tonight?

this.

asking for a friend.
Quote by DardySon
Nah as Wolfinator said there was a black student (probably just the token one tbf) and I think there were a couple of Indian girls too who were twins. Harry and Ron took them as dates to the ball in Goblet of Fire.
That's true! I forgot about them.
Quote by Ssargentslayer
Drink. I feel like shit and I've been spending the last two hours Googling questions about alcohol consumption, poisoning, and metabolizing. I don't even know if my body is alcohol-free yet and for the very first time of my life am seriously considering not drinking ever again.

Also, kissed a dude on the cheek and forgot a guy I've known for a year's name.
flowers for algernon almost made me tear up

Quote by Pastafarian96
has she sucked your cock while fucking her in the ass?

Quote by Pastafarian96
Page 1 of 3