Still learning to play guitar (rock and blues) and am using a Boss RC1 looper, so I can put basic chords in and play or experiment with the rythmn in the background.

But the RC1 stores only one loop with overdub. So every time I want to learn a new tune, I wipe out the old and put in the new. If I want to learn faster, I need to save at least a few different loops.

I am not ready to gig yet so budget is about €200 (I'm in France) which is about $220. I don't mind used.

Suggestions gratefully received.
There are a great many to choose from. The only one I have experience with is the Line 6 JM4, but it probably does everything you want and a great deal more. DigiTech's JML2 has 99 memories, so that should keep you plenty busy. It also takes an expansion card for even more.
"Drinking is a skill and should be recognized as such!"

Quote by gregs1020
FatalGear41 knows the ways of the obscure. I hear it's just not with Gibsons. Beware, Halloween approaches...

Quote by Spaz91
DAMNIT FATALGEAR YOU RUINED MUH FLOW!
Check out the Jamman solo xt. I have it and it's really nice. 199 slots, good sound, and metronomes and drum machine.
We're just a battery for hire with the guitar fire
Ready and aimed at you
Pick up your balls and load up your cannon
For a twenty one gun salute
For those about to rock, FIRE!
We salute you
Also take a look at the Digitech Trio+, which is a looper that generates a backing track of drums and bass, in the key of what you play, in 12 different genres, 12 styles within each.

Yes, I do want one
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.