Hey Everyone,
This is my first thread, I hope I'm putting it in the right place. Please forgive me if I'm not.

I just ordered a line6 FBV Shortboard MkII on eBay. It came with a snapped off volume/wah pedal. I don't live anywhere near a repair shop and line 6 won't sell parts to an individual customer unless it is in their online parts store.

Does anyone know of a good place for me to find a replacement? Does anyone have a non-working FBV to sell me?
have you contacted the seller?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

***9V BATTERIES ARE FROM HELL!*** (updated 2016-11-27)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Yeah, I finally heard back from them and they are accepting a return request. Didn't go very smoothly, but should be ok now. It's kind of a bummer because I got a good deal on it because it was scratched up and ugly, but working fine.
Quote by mgulde
Hey Everyone,
This is my first thread, I hope I'm putting it in the right place. Please forgive me if I'm not.

I just ordered a line6 FBV Shortboard MkII on eBay. It came with a snapped off volume/wah pedal. I don't live anywhere near a repair shop and line 6 won't sell parts to an individual customer unless it is in their online parts store.

Does anyone know of a good place for me to find a replacement? Does anyone have a non-working FBV to sell me?

If it was snapped off before you got it, the buyer should pay. If it was snapped off in shipping, the shipper should pay, but they should reimburse the seller/shipper (he has to put in the request). If the seller refuses to make good, then eBay will step in. If you bought it knowing that the wah pedal was snapped off, that's a different story. These things are only about $99 used (sometimes less), even at Guitar Denter.

You might extend your search to include a non-working FBV Express pedal. This is a cheaper and smaller version of the Shortboard, but uses (near as I can tell) the same expression pedal. Worth noting that you can plug a Line 6 EX-1 expression pedal into the shortboard, but it will only control volume.
Quote by mgulde
Yeah, I finally heard back from them and they are accepting a return request. Didn't go very smoothly, but should be ok now. It's kind of a bummer because I got a good deal on it because it was scratched up and ugly, but working fine.

What was "a good deal?"