Today I recorded a video in support of the new group, these guys translated the song into English and sang

Thank you friends for attention to be creative. It's a new band from Russia, called the group "New Horn"

They are three of my songs translated into English language!
Last edited by pavliickk at Oct 30, 2016,
A Day in the Life of Pavliickk

I enjoyed your song in the end

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
M00NAGEDAYDREAM
at the end of the clip I sing the chorus of their song band New Horn sings in this video))

The meaning of the clip is that the man had everything that was in the clip, he woke up and the melody remained in my head...
Pav please drift your car in the snow and post it.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
That's the kind of Pavliickk videos I like: guns knives, inanimate objects being harmed for no apparent reason.

To be honest I prefer to hear your songs in Russian even If I don't understand them.

If you were pulled over by the police in the U.S. with all of that in your truck you'd be getting slammed down on the hood of your car by cops with their guns drawn and trained on you!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge