Besides the famous cop who ate pot brownies that he stole from a perp and thought he was going to die?
How about some personal stories?

Once I was really drunk and called an ambulance because I felt so ill. They decided I was really drunk and didn't need one or something and my friend made some more useful phone calls and my mum came to pick me up. The next day was easter and i went to the annual family easter egg hunt hungover as fuck and stinking of vodka because I hadn't eaten or cleaned my teeth or anything. But it was worth it to get some sweet chocolate that I didn't really want at the time.

That night made me fucking hate vodka and I never liked it much to begin with.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by geo-rage
Besides the famous cop who ate pot brownies that he stole from a perp and thought he was going to die?

this one is so funny as well

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

My dad used to be one of the emergency dispatchers in his town before it got centralised, he used to get people ringing up asking for directions to tourist attractions and stuff, and a lot of asian tourists who would drive up logging tracks in the mountains and get stuck, because their GPS told them to use that road.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
In before this guy becomes the next hbk4894 and people get irrationally upset and call for him to be banned.
Free Ali
Free Lard