South Korea's president revealed to be under the influence of a shaman cult leader

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/south-koreas-presidency-on-the-brink-of-collapse-as-scandal-grows/2016/10/28/7639a2cc-1700-4ef7-a3a4-661b3ff989c4_story.html

It has emerged that Park Geun-hye (South Korea’s first female president and daughter of the military dictator who turned the country into an industrial powerhouse), notoriously aloof even to her top aides, has been taking private counsel from Choi Soon-sil, a woman she’s known for four decades. Despite having no official position and no security clearance, Choi seems to have advised Park on everything from her wardrobe to speeches about the dream of reunification with North Korea.

Choi is the daughter of the late Choi Tae-min, who was a kind of shaman-fortune teller described in a 2007 cable from the U.S. Embassy in Seoul as “a charismatic pastor.” Locally, he’s seen as a “Korean Rasputin” who once held sway over Park after her mother was assassinated in 1974.

South Korean media have uncovered evidence that, they claim, shows that Choi Soon-sil wielded undue influence over the president.

JTBC, a television network, said it had found a tablet computer that contained files of speeches the president had yet to give, among other documents. The younger Choi is said to have edited the landmark speech that Park gave in Germany in 2014, laying out her vision for unification with the North. The Hankyoreh newspaper wrote that actual presidential aides “were just mice to Choi’s cat.”

She is also rumored to have created a secret group called “the eight fairies” to advise the president behind the scenes.

Apparently real life is a Hideo Kojima video game
Quote by gonzaw

Apparently real life is a Hideo Kojima video game

WIZARD ^^^
before entering the thread just based on the title of this thread I was going to post "MGS 6 plot in a nutshell"
BUAHAHAHAHA
yeah, very strange stuff.
There is not nearly enough needless confusion for this to be MGS level.

I mean, there isn't even a protagonist named after a dick joke.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
South Korea's president revealed to be under the influence

More power to you, Mr. President.
Korean Rasputin

Edit: I didn't read the article before I put that. I guess I'm not as clever as I thought
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Oct 29, 2016,
Seriously though it seems South Koreans are way smarter than Americans.

God talking to GW Bush about war plans is way crazier than anything from this article and that nonsense was allowed by us.
Her term expires next year anyway and her party's lost the majority. Resigning now or waiting a year wouldn't make all that much of a difference. I mean they've made it so far under cultist rule, right?
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
Quote by EyeNon15
Korean Rasputin

Edit: I didn't read the article before I put that. I guess I'm not as clever as I thought

Choi Choi Choi Tae-min
Dresser of the Korean pres
There was a cat that really was gone
Choi Choi Choi Tae-min
Korea's greatests love machine
It was a shame how she carried on