It is my regret to inform you that, due to incessant partying and processed sugar consumption, our compadre and loyal UG brother, Primus2112, is no more (maybe, we'll see tomorrow or the day after that). This thread is for honoring the (probable) death (I think he meant death anyway, maybe he's just trying to tell me he's moving or something) of lil' '2112.

I ask that we take a minute of silence before the candlelight vigil that is to be held (provided he fails to return within two days).
He died as he lived: without my knowledge.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
Quote by Primus2112
Oh shit

I'm so drunk I think there's a realistic chance I might die

last words :'(

rip

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
last words :'(

rip

Just curious. Did he die of drinking or something> If so, then RIP.
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
RIP bruh

pls come back as a friendly ghost so we can get into spoopy hijinks together.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug