Page 1 of 2
Mostly Behemoth, Cannibal Corpse, Death w/ Chuck Schuldiner, Dimmu Borgir and Slayer for me.
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Well, at the party I was at last night, our host had a bangin' Queen playlist
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
I listen to the same stuff I'd always listen to. Christmas is the only time of the year when I get forced to listen to seasonal crap.
I have nothing important to say
Christmas music is great ok
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Christmas music is great ok

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa

RIPPER TRACK

Also this
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
I listen to only the purest christian folk as one must be closest to god on this most satanic of holidays.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
none i hate halloween

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
none i hate halloween
i hate you
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i hate you

good

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by joeleugene544
I feel so OLD! Doesn't anyone still listen to Little Red Riding Hood? Or Snoopy vs the Red Baron?

This is more your speed, Gramps

every halloween i hook up my speakers on my porch and play my 2 hour mix of misfits songs, some of my favorites

Ministry - Everyday is Halloween
Captain Klegg - Honky-Tonk Halloween
The Shaggs - It's Halloween
Nekromantix - Gargoyles over Copenhagen
Candlemass - Bewitched
Anton LaVey - Gloomy Sunday
*your ad here*
remember what i did, remember what i was back on halloween?

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
maybe

=^● ⋏ ●^=
myanimelist! | steam!
---------
i'm a waste of my freedom / cause i have imprisoned myself
with this crippling lack of wealth / and my decaying sense of self
Whatever OP listens to, because it's terrifyingly bad.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
realest talk how the hell hasn't anyone mentioned thriller yet? yall bringing up freaking cannibal corpse when we're legit talking about the funkiest holiday of the year here smh. it doesn't even have to be michael, everyone loves to get down on halloween

get it together fellas
Quote by K33nbl4d3
same as it ever was any other day

congratz on saving this thread
..::fat
lard::..
Page 1 of 2