I've only just heard of these. Does anyone know if they operate at line level like their more upmarket pedals? My computer has the TC website coming up in Chinese and there doesn't seem to be much technical info elsewhere.

Cheers.
I use the Flashback, Corona, Vortex, and Ditto in the somewhat picky loop of my Mesa. They work fine at line level.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
not sure, but word on the net is that most of them are basically behringer pedal designs.
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

metalmingee Yeah,that's the well regarded stuff that they've been making for some time,I'm wanting to find out about the new cheapo range retailing at about 40 quid a pedal at Thomann.
Dave_Mc I read this too and it could be a good or bad thing, I suppose it depends which end of the spectrum these pedals are orientated towards. Having said that, I have Behringer Sonic Exciter which is a really nice bit of rack gear but I seem to remember my Behringer purple distortion pedal from 10 years ago being pretty awful.

Could be an interesting and controversial range,especially as they've issued 13 pedals.
guitar-name

My bad! I missed that announcement. I'm guessing some sort of OEM relationship since it's an entire line.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TCE is pretty cool. I have some of their older pedals and am a fan. As for the Behringer bit, IIRC TC was purchased by them a few years back so them reworking some of the Behringer stuff I guess would make sense. I mean, some of the Behringer stuff didn't really sound terrible but the ones I used were essentially cheap Boss clones and I bought them because I was broke. Now if TC is just making those pedals with a better housing and components I almost think it's kind of silly.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by metalmingee
guitar-name

My bad! I missed that announcement. I'm guessing some sort of OEM relationship since it's an entire line.

No worries at all. Thanks for your input. I'm really hoping that the budget price is just something to do with a little bit of say,less delay time and a tiny bit of compromise on the housing strength,paint job etc... than the tonal integrity and line level suitability of the New pedals.
Last edited by guitar-name at Oct 31, 2016,
Quote by guitar-name
Dave_Mc I read this too and it could be a good or bad thing, I suppose it depends which end of the spectrum these pedals are orientated towards. Having said that, I have Behringer Sonic Exciter which is a really nice bit of rack gear but I seem to remember my Behringer purple distortion pedal from 10 years ago being pretty awful.

Could be an interesting and controversial range,especially as they've issued 13 pedals.

oh yeah absolutely, it could be either good or bad. most of the behringer pedals (which i haven't tried) are based on well-regarded circuits, so if they've taken a known good circuit and upgraded the build quality while still keeping them reasonably cheap, then that's a good thing. But if it's just a behringer in a metal box for three times the price, then that's obviously less good...

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
TCE is pretty cool. I have some of their older pedals and am a fan. As for the Behringer bit, IIRC TC was purchased by them a few years back so them reworking some of the Behringer stuff I guess would make sense. I mean, some of the Behringer stuff didn't really sound terrible but the ones I used were essentially cheap Boss clones and I bought them because I was broke. Now if TC is just making those pedals with a better housing and components I almost think it's kind of silly.

yeah i think behringer bought them a while back, and i think some people were saying they hoped this didn't happen as a result
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?