okay I was trying to kill a roach and right as I went to step on him he flew the coup. now im looking around and jumping at shadows and hearing every single noise in the house. I guess ill find him eventually.

but my question is, is that what people mean by "hunter's anxiety", where youre super paranoid and hyper vigilant and flinching at even the smallest sounds and movements? or what do they call that?

EDIT: and yeah its always like that when I see a bug or mouse. I go evolution fight-or-flight response. after I get em with my shoe or a flyswatter Im always like...out of breath. Its like my body goes full caveman-mode LOL
::Support Our Troops::

To all the men and women in uniform, thank you for serving our country.
We love you. God Bless.
Last edited by neptune1988 at Oct 31, 2016,
I think you need a hobby
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Oh hey it's the tantric squirting orgasm guy.
o heck what up
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Quote by Joshua Garcia
o heck what up

*sigh* is that all that I'll be remembered for?........oh well *shrug*

but back to my question is that what people mean by "hunter's anxiety" or what do you call that type of on-edge ness that I described in the op

EDIT: also Im pretty sure it had flames shooting out of it or something...someone find that gif LOL

We love you. God Bless.
I have no idea but I do the same thing honestly. Bugs creep me out, and if something big escapes, I'm in constant fear and start feeling things on me and flinch at things that aren't there.

I think it's called something like bugophobia or some shit
have you tried praying to jesus?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Joshua Garcia
o heck what up

tantric squirting cockroach

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
tantric squirting cockroach

New band name, called it!
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Niiiiiicccceee

We love you. God Bless.
Quote by neptune1988
*sigh* is that all that I'll be remembered for?........oh well *shrug*

Nah. You're also remembered for being a misogynistic, homophobic loser that dresses up like a literal white knight.
*your ad here*
you just hate me cause im black LOL

but all kidding aside, I finally got the roaches. there were two of them fuckers actually. I found one of em and the other one came out beside it. I think they were trying to mate or something. lol I didn't have any raid so I had to use mosquito repellant to wear em down, then I was able to squish them sumbitches.

so I finally got them suckers, like I said I would. HA! Vengeance is MINE!

We love you. God Bless.
Time to celebrate with a heavy tantric jerking session!
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by neptune1988
you just hate me cause im black LOL

but all kidding aside, I finally got the roaches. there were two of them fuckers actually. I found one of em and the other one came out beside it. I think they were trying to mate or something. lol I didn't have any raid so I had to use mosquito repellant to wear em down, then I was able to squish them sumbitches.

so I finally got them suckers, like I said I would. HA! Vengeance is MINE!

Don't relax too much for evvery cockroach you see there are dozens more living in your walls and other nooks and crannies, you may be lucky and were able to kill the only two before breeding had occurred but I wouldn't count on it.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I like bugs even though they scare me, when they get inside I catch them and play with them for a bit before letting them go outside

Also I'm so thankful there's not really any roaches in the uk. Fuck those ugly bastards
it's a sibling concept to pareidolia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

basically your mind is fixated on something, therefore it creates the evidence for that thing. cockroaches are on your mind, every subtle movement or noise or whatever will be a cockroach.
Roaches dont generally make noise. Seems like you have more than one kind on insect in your house.
i would describe that as a hyper-adrenergic state. you could probably also call it hunter's anxiety. basically means youre a lil bitch lol
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.