Page 1 of 2
make a starter pack but for an individual pit user of your choice

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Why is Ross from Friends in there?

I think it's a 'get a load of this guy' pose.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
he's jewish and jews control the world
Quote by StewieSwan
minimal effort

pretty good bud pretty good, missing a skittles analogy though tbh imo
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Quote by StewieSwan
minimal effort

Need some bootstraps in there
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
Quote by Wolfinator-x

Meh, I tried.

You forgot this one:

wait...no you're right
It was my privilege
I had one I did for someone like two years ago that was pretty good. I was interested in seeing if it was still accurate but I have no clue where it is or what thread I posted it in.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Quote by JustRooster
I had one I did for someone like two years ago that was pretty good. I was interested in seeing if it was still accurate but I have no clue where it is or what thread I posted it in.

I think it was Neo_Evil11, and it had Reddit and pseudo-intellectual and a fedora on it. I wanna say that's it but I'm skeptical because it certainly wasn't two years ago.
It's entirely possible my UG timeline is very off.

Quote by EyeNon15

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by slipknot5678
the bdof starter pack is the best one. I cant find it right now cause my phone is taking five minutes to load a page

Lol, thanks. Epi quoted it somewhere in Erik's 'UG Starter Kits' thread before I deleted it, so you can still find it there haha
jake is waiting in anticipation for more goodness.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I thought he was Latino. Does that make me racist?
Someone did one of me last time but I can't remember who or what it had.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016

also, google img search your username. mine came up with some funny old UG shit.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by StewieSwan
due?

close.

me.

the poo should have given it away.
I googled JustRooster starter pack and just got linked to the images in this thread.

Quote by EyeNon15

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Quote by JustRooster
I googled JustRooster starter pack and just got linked to the images in this thread.
just the username.

i had a bunch of weird old shit and ass gifs ive never posted.

this popped up for you:

If I type in my username, the vast majority of it appears to be rubbish or guitars so I guess that's accurate but very out of date.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by jakesmellspoo
just the username.

this popped up for you:

Bon Ross lives in JustRooster's shorts?

"And just maybe, there's a happy little penis over here...."
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by jakesmellspoo
just the username.

this popped up for you:

Pretty accurate, tbh.

Quote by EyeNon15

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
this is my google image search

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I'm so glad this is my google image result.

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by LostLegion

Forgot he existed.

Nod.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
I get this. Still my favorite Pit joke.

Made by Brad fyi
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
Page 1 of 2