Page 1 of 2
Founded this day in 1993 with the implementation of the Maastricht treaty. May you long hate each other in Brussels rather than on the battlefield.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
happy birthday eu

ay watup jackal
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
i miss eu
tfw eu is like our awkward ex now
Hi Burg. Hope all is good man.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Banjocal
tfw eu is like our awkward ex now

Nah it's more like we're a divorced couple and Britain is sleeping on the sofa until it finally gets around to moving out.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by RAB11
Nah it's more like we're a divorced couple and Britain is sleeping on the sofa until it finally gets around to moving out.

You know that thing we've got going with Canada now? Yeah, that was going on for a long time.
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
u_u
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I voted leave so I can't wish it a happy birthday

See you in hell, EU. Or something.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
I voted leave so I can't wish it a happy birthday

See you in hell, EU. Or something.

i hate you

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
i hate the voter and the referendum

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
But what good would a proposed EU army be if there weren't even any nice wars to fight in?
happy birthday eu we have our differences but you're still gr8

Weird techno music suddenly crests the horizon.

Quote by JackSaints
But what good would a proposed EU army be if there weren't even any nice wars to fight in?

Sappers, mainly.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Semi-related to EU business, Maastricht is a great place and you should all visit it.
Quote by ultimate-slash
Semi-related to EU business, Maastricht is a great place and you should all visit it.

if you let me crash, I'll come

get back in touch with dutch roots, try to find that obscure record shop in amsterdam
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
if you let me crash, I'll come

get back in touch with dutch roots, try to find that obscure record shop in amsterdam

I can give you my tiny couch, but it's a 4 hour train ride to Maastricht (2 to Amsterdam)

Also, my tiny couch is tiny
i don't

Last edited by ultimate-slash at Nov 1, 2016,
Europe was better as a pile of rubble. Have another world war just so we can bail you out again you ungrateful Euros.
More like EWho
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Quote by WaterGod
Europe was better as a pile of rubble. Have another world war just so we can bail you out again you ungrateful Euros.

You guys have the French to thank for your freedom
Quote by JackSaints

Guerilla warfare can make any place exciting, I guess.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
BREXIT MEANS BREXIT.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Happy birthday EU, please don't invite Britain to the party and then claim to its face there was none while eating your cake in a room full of balloons.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
Quote by cliff_em_all
BREXIT MEANS BREXIT.

BACON MEANS BACON TOO
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by UltimateGuizar
I say we start a World Union.
The WU.
Would you call this union zesty? Is it clan-like?
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
Call it the global union so it can be GU or Goo
Happy Birthday EU. Congratulations with signing CETA as well. Fuck those Wallonian bastards.

...But don't sign TTIP.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I hate to be "that guy" but countries need to take care of their people before any refugees especially considering that such refugees have elevated rates of violent crime. In short, religion screws something up again.
Page 1 of 2