Christmas gifts - Harmless celebration of family and friendship or nefarious scheme to manipulate emotions?

Poll: Do you hate fun?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you hate fun?
Yes
12 80%
Yes
9 60%
Voters: 15.
*snickers nefariously *

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Nov 1, 2016,
That reminds me I need to put a Christmas hat on my space cat.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
I don't even celebrate Christmas so it's just an annoyance tbh. I like getting some people presents to surprise them, but definitely not every single one of my friends every year at the same time
cat
Most of my mates just buy each other booze at Christmas, or random crap that's related to an in-joke or something.

I mean, once your friends kids start turning school age, they've got more to worry about than shopping for and wrapping presents for a bunch of guys who are fine just meeting in a pub and buying a couple of rounds each. Which, under those circumstances, is tricky enough to arrange.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Nefarious scheme to indoctrinate children to the kindergarten of Communism, for sure.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by chrismendiola
It's a ploy by kyepitelizm to stay alive and well and control the masses.

okay pavlick
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by guitarxo
I don't even celebrate Christmas so it's just an annoyance tbh. I like getting some people presents to surprise them, but definitely not every single one of my friends every year at the same time

Ugh
I had a dream where I was in an elevator in Manchester with Pavlik
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by guitarxo
The holidays I celebrate are way better

So why do you have to be annoyed by other people celebrating their holidays? This is the same shit with the Euros Eurowhining about Halloween and trick or treating
Quote by TheChaz
So why do you have to be annoyed by other people celebrating their holidays? This is the same shit with the Euros Eurowhining about Halloween and trick or treating

I'm not. I'm annoyed when I am automatically expected to participate and can't get out of it because other people have already bought me presents and I do not wish to alienate them. I actually prefer Christmas to Halloween fwiw.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Nov 1, 2016,
Quote by guitarxo
I'm not. I'm annoyed when I am automatically expected to participate and can't get out of it because other people have already bought me presents and I do not wish to alienate them.

I literally don't know anyone like this maybe you just know shitty people
Dumb
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.