Not sure if these guys have gotten any love of this forum before but they are really worth a listen. It's a pretty unique sound, fusing twisting, Rutan era Morbid Angel riffs with weird spacey psychedelia. It's intense and brutal but good lord its good.

The guitarist (and drummer) Leon Macey uses some pretty interesting guitar effects on his leads that really make the sound etheral and otherworldly.

They've just brought out a new album (On Strange Loops) which has been earning itself a fair few spins.

Check out 'When Stars Align', 'Between Scylla and Charbydis' and 'Inside the Godmind' if you need track pointers!
Gibson SG 2016 1960's Tribute
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Marshall DSL100H
Marshall 1960B 4x12
ProCo Rat 2
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=556672 !!

So far, Worlds Beyond the Veil is my jam. That's the one the doesn't disappoint in any way, it's old blood at this point so I'm used to the scent. The way Macy writes his riffs is what I consider to be true tech death, if ever there were such a name in the first place. On Strange Loops I've yet to listen to, but I was super hyped for it a month or two ago.

Regardless, I'll keep this thread open because it's talking about a new release and because Mithras are god tier.
World's was the only one that caught on with me. Legions was OK but it didn't grab me like world's. Can't say I've listened to his other material.
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
I'd really recommend the new one. I think it captures the vibe of Worlds Beyond The Veil really well. Also, not sure if you guys have heard of them but there's another great UK Death band atm called Sarpanitum.

They write about the Crusades and Macey plays drums for them. Soundwise they are obviously very Mithras inspired but I think there's enough freshness to it to make it viable on its own. Plus, it's technically stunning, brutal as hell and really atmospheric. Check out the songs 'None They Shall Receive', 'Blessed Be Thy Brothers' and 'Malek Al-Inkitar' if you fancy them!
Gibson SG 2016 1960's Tribute
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Marshall DSL100H
Marshall 1960B 4x12
ProCo Rat 2