(week #10 for The Pit) #UGHeader. Use your photoshop skills to make Forum better

week#10 header for The Pit

Hey guys! You voted for the new THE Pit header, and the result is already above (Halloween spirit is here), but next week we will change a header again.

So use your Photoshop skills and post you own headers in the comments

The rules:

1) mention Ultimate Guitar (not just UG) OR ultimate-guitar.com
2) 749x64 pixel size (!)
3) have fun
4) we cannot use banner with someone's face after someone asked to not use it... let's respect it =)

Yo can get the Ultimate Guitar logo here:

And here's an example of a header (in terms of size):

week#1 by sam b

week#2 by UltimateGuizar

week#3 by ElMaco

week#4 by behind_you

week#5 by Lord-O-Donuts

week#6 by behind_you

week#7 by ultimate-slash

week#8 by Lord-O-Donuts

week#9 by behind_you

DEADLINE NOV 3RD
then we have voting

UPDATE: Unfortunately due to the loss of interest we have to abandon the custom headers - thank you to all who voted and created their own amazing (and not so amazing) headers - guys, you rule!
Thanks!
Btw it's still showing as squirtle for me. It was skeletons for a while but it switched back...?
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Nov 3, 2016,
Quote by necrosis1193

All hail our new Chicago Overlords

Killed it.
>OP still hasn't been updated

#ThingsThatMakeYouGoHmm
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
O, I hadn't even realized it's past the deadline either.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
O, I hadn't even realized it's past the deadline either.

Abandoned by the Admins again...
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
I'm Necrosis1193, and I approve this message.

Friends, let me ask you something. Are you tired of staff who ignore you in threads they made and stickied themselves? Sick of them offering to take community feedback and community-created content, only to ignore it and do nothing? If so, then Necrosis1193 might be the candidate for you. Sure, I'm going to ignore community contributions too. I don't care who submits what for the header, I'm just going to put whatever makes me laugh that particular day there, regardless of how amazing the submissions I get are. But I'll be honest about it. I won't be making these back-room deals and talking out of both sides of my mouth, telling you I have your interests, then turning around and serving the special interests a big fat helping of influence in exchange for illicit kickbacks. I'll tell you to your face that I don't care who you are or what you have to say, because it's my way or the highway. And looking at the drug thread, a lot of you are probably already taking the highway.

Vote for me even though the elections are already over and I already lost, I'll ignore you and not care what you think, and you can count on that. If you don't like it, go get stoned, hippie.

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2016: 78-65
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2016: 1-0
2016 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-6
Quote by necrosis1193
Vote for me even though the elections are already over and I already lost, I'll ignore you and not care what you think, and you can count on that. If you don't like it, go get stoned, hippie.
Almost worked for me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
UPDATE: Unfortunately due to the loss of interest we have to abandon the custom headers - thank you to all who voted and created their own amazing (and not so amazing) headers - guys, you rule!
Thanks!
I mean, it was only a matter of time. I'm impressed it went on as long as it did before people stopped caring.
It was my privilege
Pls don't quit when I have an actual chance of winning this week. ;_;
Quote by ElMaco
I trust it'll be that dancing skeletons permanently now?
They should rotate through all of the custom headers every week.
ggg1 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg3