Why would you do this to me

I've done nothing to deserve this
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by TheChaz
Should have played her the Chinese flute

A dizi?
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Can we just keep all the peppers threads in one sticky?

Thanks.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Here's me singing to my girlfriend:

The joke here is that it's an instrumental and therefore features no singing, much like my life features no girlfriend. It also features a lot of wanky solos, another clever metaphor.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by EpiExplorer
A dizi?

she says I make her dizi

fun fact: it's pronounced like deed-zih though, which ruins the joke
It was my privilege
Last edited by StewieSwan at Nov 1, 2016,
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Can we just keep all the peppers threads in one sticky?

Thanks.
LOL yea I really thought that was peppers

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
It's messed up to be posting lolmnt's home videos when he's not here to defend himself.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Absolutely beautiful video. That guy has the voice of an angel. It may be a weird looking, autistic angel with a terrible voice, but it's still an angel.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by ErikLensherr
It's messed up to be posting lolmnt's home videos when he's not here to defend himself.

lolmnt wishes his skin was that brown
It was my privilege
Oh thank god this thread is a joke

Quote by StewieSwan
lolmnt wishes his skin was that brown

LOL
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
oh man this thread cracks me up

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Maybe you should learn sign language and instead of making a thread called "Singing to my girlfriend" you can make one called "Signing to my girlfriend" and save our ears the horror of being exposed to your vocal stylings!

Of course the visual isn't much better!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

"I'm afraaaaaaiiiiid"
*tries to brush hair romantically like in the movies*
"don't be"

ugh my skin
It was my privilege
Quote by StewieSwan
"I'm afraaaaaaiiiiid"
*tries to brush hair romantically like in the movies*
"don't be"

ugh my skin

Same reaction I had.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
Same reaction I had.

Major cringe fo sho!
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

You're at the club with your girl and this dude comes up and starts singing to her and making them panties fog up. What do you do?
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Quote by Joshua Garcia
You're at the club with your girl and this dude comes up and starts singing to her and making them panties fog up. What do you do?

accept it and say your goodbyes
It was my privilege
Quote by Joshua Garcia

a) Quit
b) Join in a duet in hopes that you at least get a farewell menage before being ditched
c) Resort to violence as a display of your inferior masculinity
d) Fog up as well
Quote by Joshua Garcia

nuthin

his girl now
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"