Hi guys, I want a trem system installed on my chapman ML-3 traditional so need some advice. The guitar as stock is a tele shape, strung through body with the tele ashtray style bridge so im aware I will probably need routing etc done. im looking for pointers and suggestions about what actual system to install, I want a little more than a strat style vibrato, maybe even a floating trem, im open to ideas....any advice/pointers/suggestions would be great guys. Thanks
INDIE SEMI HOLLOW DOUBLE CUT CUSTOM FOR SALE!!

IBANEZ S470 WITH MIRICLE MAN ADY SD JB PICK-UPS FOR SALE!!

PEAVEY VALVEKING 112 COMBO FOR SALE!!!

PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!
If you need to ask that question, then you're probably not prepared to do such invasive work.

Why not just sell the guitar and get something you really want?
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
+1, it's just going to be too much money and bother.
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

This is a question for those who know about trems (I don't) not a suggestion. Could you put a bigsby on it? I guess it would involve making some clearance in the back of the ashtray.
^ yeah a lot of people put bigsbys on teles i think. I've never tried them but i think they're meant to be pretty subtle? Just he said he wanted more than a strat trem. But yeah from what I know (which is jack, really ) I think a bigsby is probably the easiest one to fit to a tele, except it probably won't do extreme enough vibrato for him.
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?