No.
Not sure what good this information does for your friend but I'm glad I could help him/her.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
you learn how to piss standing on your tippy toes
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
One of my best friends has, he pissed it out and said it was one of the most painful things he's ever experienced.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Yeah dude, it's probably the worst thing ever.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
My roommate did late last year and it made him cry in pain and he could barely move

Best of luck to your friend
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
how the hell are you guys getting kidney stones at such a young age

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Young? I'm turning 25 this month, might as well be dead
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Yeah. Must have been a smaller one. I was in pain for hours, and during an interlude of that pain I was told to expect one of the worst experiences of my life, practically grabbing onto my ribs for dear life. Nothing happened. I guess being told that it's so awful after the fact made the pain much less severe in retrospect.

I can think of worse ailments. Having a tooth extracted or passing a kidney stone are not, to me, on the same level as the whooping cough or gonorrhea. I'd actually prefer something overtly painful over a common cold. Not sure why but the latter feels much more torturous to me.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
The easiest part is passing it imo. The worst is anytime before it actually reaches the urethra.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by Victory2134
The easiest part is passing it imo. The worst is anytime before it actually reaches the urethra.

Yeah....that sharp pain of ejection isn't nearly as bad as the back pain that you suffer for days before passing the stone.

The bladder stone I passed was pretty much identical to the kidney stone on the passing part, but no back pain so it was infinitely preferable
I've had my gallbladder shut down, which led to very painful attacks. They're apparently about as painful as kidney stones, because doctors looked for those before they figured out it was my gallbladder.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I've had them before, they hurt like FUCK. Had a very bad row with them actually. I had lithotripsy 2 years ago to remove the rest before any further problems happened. Went to the hospital 3 times for it since 07'. Have had both laser and ultrasonic lithotripsy to fix the issue.

I still remember it all - the agony, pissing out what looked like over-concentrated Iced Tea mix or even strawberry jelly after my first surgery. Urethral stents suck ass - bend wrong and your whole side hurts. Days and nights are made livable by being sedated on heavy pain meds, sometimes to a point you do things and don't even realize you did them. I remember waking up at 2a.m. on the last run of stones walking up and down the hall uttering "god please kill me" to myself.

NOT FUN! Also expensive....very expensive. I think I paid my fare for all those late teen years eating lots of Doritoes and drinking tons of phosphor laden Soda. I now drink water and try to avoid processed/salty/acidic foods when I can, it works.
My Current Mains
- 1996 Fender Jag-Stang with EMG Pickups
- 1998 Fender Jaguar with Cool Rails
- 1982 Hondo Paul Dean II (Stock)
- 2010 "Fender" Jazzmaster (Home built)
- 2013 Squier VM Bass VI (stock)
One of my friends died from one a couple of years back.... hope your friend is ok
🍗🎹🎶🎼🎧🎤🎮👾🎸🎨🎷⚽️🎱🏁🎺🎻🍮🍰🍪📱👻🐔🐣🐥🐤🐽🐷💀👽💩💸🚽👻
I've had them twice.
HOLY MOTHERFUCKING JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST, THEY ARE SO PAINFUL
The pain is so bad, it made me throw up.

The last one I had, I was "interviewed" by the triage nurse.
And the way th hospital ER waiting are was, it looked like I would be waiting there for a few hours.
A few minutes into the "interview", I grabbed the trashcan next to her desk and threw-up in it.
A few minutes later, I already had a bed.

I remember reading in another forum about other peoples experience with kidney stones.
One of them told me, that he was told by the nurse that helped treat him "Honey, I've had 4 kids and 2 kidney stones. I'd rather have another kid".
How do you get them?

Isn't it from not drinking enough water or something over a long period of time?
Quote by matt bickerton
How do you get them?

Isn't it from not drinking enough water or something over a long period of time?
i think salt might have something to do with it, too.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
nope but i heard it's awful to the power of bare hella

also i think if you're fat doctors here don't grant you the removal operation papers until you lose enough weight

Weird techno music suddenly crests the horizon.

I got a really small one a couple months ago. I was walking and all of a sudden felt like I was being stabbed in the side. I guess my kidney swelled up and was pressing on a nerve or something. Some Hydromorphine later and it was gone within a week or so.
ಥ_ಥ
One of my friends has had a couple of them and my dad has had a lot of kidney stones. He just had one a couple of weeks ago. Pretty sure it's because he doesn't drink nearly enough water.

I've never had one and doubt I ever will, just based on the amount of water I drink. I guess it's possible from other causes.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Nov 2, 2016,
4 times. Last one in January. It was the first time it took more than a few hours of hell to pass. Took almost 4 days....

It was like labor pain where it'd be hell for an hour, go away for an hour be hell for 3 hours, go away for 5 hours, hit me again hard before it quit the rest of the day. Oh, and it was giving me a terrible case of pure fire water IBS and made me want to vomit from the pain. I just started kneeling in the shower so the hot water would hit my back....plus i figured it'd be the safest place to be in case i started losing control and having accidents.

Itd been nearly 5 years since my last one, so i thought maybe this was different, but i waited 3 days to go since i have shit insurance now. I used to go to the ER immediately and get CT scans and bloodwork like it was nothing. Now i had to wait till i was scared of potentially dying. Got some FloMax and generic vicodin. It passed into my bladder i guess, cause it stayed there another 4 days till i caught it with my strainer at work. Ugly motherfucker....was about 3.5 mm and looked dead on like the asteroid from that movie Armagedon all sharp edges like daggers and several different colors.
Quote by TheChaz
good point maybe they'll kill you instead and this won't have been so bad

Quote by Eastwinn
when it comes down to it, i'm really inadequate

Quote by EndTheRapture51
I hope all Trump voters die. The last thread showed they were vindictive and spiteful people.