I know I have a bigger chance not buying a ticket of winning the lottery than getting an response (because you are all so talented and busy people and there are too many a-holes like me begging for tabs, instead of working at it), but:

I want more than anything in the world, right now, to know the tab to Begushkins sublime "Nightly Things". It'll settle for opening riff or even key for that matter.
For those of you who haven't heard I'll even provide a link (and let me just say right of the bat "you're welcome"!)

Here's hoping...
Hey, here's the intro. It's in C minor, but just with the seventh raised from Bb to B (makes harmonic minor), to give it that kinda medieval sound.
Main guitar part :

2nd part :

Quote by NSpen1
Hey, here's the intro. It's in C minor, but just with the seventh raised from Bb to B (makes harmonic minor), to give it that kinda medieval sound.
Main guitar part :

2nd part :

Oh my god! Sir, I genuinely love you! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
Quote by NSpen1
Main guitar part :

2nd part :

Is this standard tuning? Or any capo? I just can't make it sound right... I'm sure it's just me being such a no-talent player. (Don't mistake this for ungratefulness, just the opposite. Frustration more like.)
Quote by AnrBjotk
Is this standard tuning? Or any capo? I just can't make it sound right... I'm sure it's just me being such a no-talent player. (Don't mistake this for ungratefulness, just the opposite. Frustration more like.)

Yeah, it's just in standard tuning. It shouldn't be too hard, I'm not sure what to say ... just practice each small part slowly until it sounds right, pay attention to which notes are supposed to be held and which are not ... I started off with the first notes as 5p4 5 0 all on the G string so you can try that but I can't really suggest any other way of playing it which is easier.
If you have Guitar Pro I can send you the file so you can see how that sounds, or you can download the free program TuxGuitar to play it.
Quote by NSpen1
Yeah, it's just in standard tuning. It shouldn't be too hard, I'm not sure what to say ... just practice each small part slowly until it sounds right, pay attention to which notes are supposed to be held and which are not ... I started off with the first notes as 5p4 5 0 all on the G string so you can try that but I can't really suggest any other way of playing it which is easier.
If you have Guitar Pro I can send you the file so you can see how that sounds, or you can download the free program TuxGuitar to play it.

As I supected, it's my fault. I'll practice more. Don't have Pro, but I'll try Tux
Quote by NSpen1
ok, here's the file as an attachment.

Do you also know where I can get Tux? The only site I found that had it, was dodgy I've been told...
My mistake. Your tab is impeccable, sir. (Wish you would ply your same magic to my request for the intro the My Body is Made of Sunlight).
Now I just gotta practice to manage to play the lick in its intended tempo.