I'm talking pedals that come straight out of left field with their ideas, like the Harmonic Energizer with its parked wah - fuzz box combo, or the Harmonic Percolator with its "Even Harmonic" thing. Do any of you have any really great pedals that would fit into the miscellaneous section of guitar effects?
Ohhhhhh yeah.

WMD Geiger Counter
TWA Triskelion
EQD Arpanoid
EQD Rainbow Machine
EHX B9
EHX C9
Keeley JH Echophase
Ohnoho CHK-CHK-BOOM
Pigtronix Mothership
Electrofaustus Optical Theremin

And my G.A.S. list would give you goosebumps!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
Quote by 70001407
I'm talking pedals that come straight out of left field with their ideas, like the Harmonic Energizer with its parked wah - fuzz box combo, or the Harmonic Percolator with its "Even Harmonic" thing. Do any of you have any really great pedals that would fit into the miscellaneous section of guitar effects?
Well to be clear methinks the idea of fuzz and a parked wah was done many times without the effects being in the same enclosure.

Just found out about this thing:

And tbh I only like the first two tones but what it does it neat.
Last edited by Will Lane at Nov 2, 2016,
Lastgasp does a lot of odd stuff. Like the Sandstorm.

Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

alhaq369
Quote by dannyalcatraz
Lastgasp does a lot of odd stuff. Like the Sandstorm.

"okay, let's go to channel 3 on the tv -click click- no not channel 4 we don't have that chann-" ssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh
Will Lane yep!

alhaq369
Love the harmonic percolator, I know a chap who builds pedals who said he'd do me one for £50 so I might have to get it. He also made me a Tim Escobedo Tripple Fuzz which is a bit weird, it's got a "nonselective frequency tripler", whatever that means. Basically it's a very harmonically rich, clangy kind of fuzz where the harmonics change depending on where you set the guitar volume. Slightly weird fuzzes is about as oddball as I'll go really as I don't take drugs anymore.
I should probably just post this in another thread, but do you think it would be possible to wire a hybrid between the Tripple fuzz and the Harmonic Percolator? In that it would triple the frequencies of the even harmonics? I know nothing about pedals, but I assume if it were possible you could make just about the least musical pedal ever.

That's some mighty big talk, there.

alhaq369

alhaq369
Check out the Fairfield Circuitry The Unpleasant Surprise as well.

Quote by I K0nijn I

That is the most disgusting fuzz I have ever heard (in a good way) (I wouldn't use it though).
Last edited by Will Lane at Nov 4, 2016,
Will Lane, yeah, they do some crazy stuff. Their other pedals are cool as well.
Quote by I K0nijn I

Like Will says, not one I'd buy, but...

Respekt, mon!

alhaq369
Do they still make The Unpleasant Suprise anymore? It seems like a good one for when you want your wife you need a new amp because your old one is broken.

alhaq369
Quote by 70001407
Do they still make The Unpleasant Suprise anymore? It seems like a good one for when you want your wife you need a new amp because your old one is broken.

Yes they do. Available on their website.