Hi everyone, I have now tried 2 or 3 different wirings but none of them work, when I have plugged it in to try if they work the knobs and selectorswitch won't change anything. Both pickups are always on.

What I want is 2 emg 89 (one is 89r)
1 T-style selector switch (I have emg's own model)
1 master volume push/pull
1 master tone push/pull.

If there's an easy change by having 2 master volumes and no tone instead I might use that instead to be able to use switch as killswitch.

What I tried is using a diagram that had 2 volumes 1 tone and just bypass the tonepot. And also using emg's 89 diagram where they tell you how to use the push/pull pot as master volume/master tone and wire: Pickup>switch>volume>tone>output. (with battery to out and switch).

I mailed the emg tech, but they usually take their time to answer and I really want this working now since I've worked with my tele now to fit these pickups for a long while but now I can't get it to work
Seymour Duncans website has a ton of schematics. Otherwise its hard to tell what exactly you are trying to accomplish with the push/pulls and what not. If you're just trying to get a simple layout with - 1 EMG on or the other EMG on or both on, plus your tone and volume? Then thats a pretty typical setup and you should easily find it on Seymours website.
Seems like it would be a typical setup, altough this is the first time I'm wiring a guitar. I just want a normal Master tone, Master volume with the push/pull to split each pickup.

I don't know if I'm wiring the tone and volume in the wrong order or what's up. I found this diagram, is this the way to make it happen? On emg's diagram they tell you how to make the pot a master volume and master tone with each pot having;
Volume/tone input
Volume/tone output
Pickup output

If anyone could help me show how to work with that with this diagram I would be really thankful, I will do some trial and error tomorrow.
FunkG The pickup outputs(H5 on both pots) from each pot go to their respective inputs on the pickup selector. You run the pickup selector output to the Volume Input(H1 or H2), run the Volume output(H3) to Tone Input(H3), put a shunt of Volume H6, then you take Tone output(H1) to the 1/4" jack.