sir
2 8%
madam
0 0%
sadam
12 48%
Voters: 25.
Page 1 of 2
We are pleased to inform you that your account is set up and ready for transactions!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/patrickstrudwick/british-bank-becomes-the-first-to-welcome-gender-nonbinary-c?utm_term=.sqNvO6wez#.fxGR28V7D

A British bank is to become the first to welcome customers who do not identify as male or female, by adding a “nonbinary” gender option in its account application form, along with the title “Mx”, rather than Mr or Mrs/Miss/Ms, BuzzFeed News can reveal.

British bank creates option for non-binary gendered customers. Their choice, but I think it's a silly move. I hate fence sitters
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
PC

GONE

MIDDLE GROUND
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I saw it and thought "Mox," as in, "You sure have a lot of Moxie not accepting the gender binary."
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Pizzafan
k.lainad Im going to use twine, tie a broom handle to a pizza, put guitar string on it, and make love to your mom with a pizztar

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

https://soundcloud.com/slowdeathhooks

Reminds me of mxyzptlk.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Finally a bank for the furries.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
The act of playing the guitar isn't supposed to be entertaining.
Quote by StewieSwan
How does one even pronounce "Mx." anyway?

Mex?

Mex. Smith?

I have moral objections

Meeksch
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
The decision by Metro Bank, the newest high street bank in the UK, to accommodate nonbinary customers came as a result of an interview given by Scottish teenager Kaelin Farnish to BuzzFeed News earlier this year in which they described their frustration at not being able to open a bank account because they would have to tick either the male or female box in the application.

I didn't know ticking a box could be so difficult
I have nothing important to say
Last edited by JackSaints at Nov 3, 2016,
I liked how in hyperion series everyone was called "M. Surname"

androids got discriminated with "A. Surname" and blue skin though but what can you do, someone has to be trodden on
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
the fuck is Metro bank

publicity stunt
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Stew, making a thread to create banter about a buzzfeed article? I thought you were better than this.
██████
██████
██████
Quote by Trowzaa
the fuck is Metro bank

publicity stunt

I had to deal with some bank statements from them the other day. Horrible things.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by RAB11
I had to deal with some bank statements from them the other day. Horrible things.
genuinely never even heard of them

are they related to the newspaper
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by JustRooster
Stew, making a thread to create banter about a buzzfeed article? I thought you were better than this.

gotta scrape the bottom of the barrel from time to time otherwise you start to get buildup
there are people who do not fit neatly within the two typical sexes

sex is not confused with gender here, and even if it were the rule would still logically apply

therefore there's no problem here to report
Quote by Panasonic3

I think God has at least 3.5 billion human penises, and many billions more penises that are out of this world.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Could they not just use the persons name.
Eg.
Name: Hydra Mac150.

Does it even matter if a bank customer has a peen or no in this day and age?

if it doesn't matter so much why can't this attention seeking child just pick one and deal with it
Quote by Jako215
M. Smith. Hyperion prefix. Learn to read.

Sick reference

But it's short for monseiur
My God, it's full of stars!
Why is there no Miss option on the poll?

Tbh if it means they get more custom and publicity because of it then fair play to them. It makes 0 difference to me or the bank, but it matters to the people who do use Mx.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Ms. = mizz which if I'm right says nothing about marital status
Miss means unmarried.
Mrs means married.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by Gatecrasher53
Ms. = mizz which if I'm right says nothing about marital status
Miss means unmarried.
Mrs means married.

ms = unmarried
mrs = married
Quote by StewieSwan
ms = unmarried
mrs = married

Nah over here miss means unmarried but it's also what children use. Ms is sort of unspecified but is mainly used by divorced women or older, unmarried women.

When you think about it, the fact we even have signifiers of marital status like that which stay the same for men their whole life but are a quick and easy way to definw women is a bit fucked up. Once you get passed that adding Mx into the mix is a complete non-issue though.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Theres no hard and fast rules, but in email/letters Ms is used as a neutral honorific that implies nothing about marriage. Like Mr.

There's differences between formal communication and speech. Beyond that it all comes down to the people involved, their relationship to one another, the age of the person etc.

@rab yeh the whole thing's dumb anyway. You should be called whatever you like. I like esquire.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Last edited by Gatecrasher53 at Nov 4, 2016,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Finally a bank for the furries.

I think you mean a bank for tumblr.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by StewieSwan
How does one even pronounce "Mx." anyway?

Mex?

[IMG]http://www.i.imgur.com/vzC5EKt.png[/IMG]

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2016: 78-65
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2016: 1-0
2016 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-6
Quote by chrismendiola
Are you joking, or... ?
No? See posts below yours.

Quote by RAB11
Nah over here miss means unmarried but it's also what children use. Ms is sort of unspecified but is mainly used by divorced women or older, unmarried women.

When you think about it, the fact we even have signifiers of marital status like that which stay the same for men their whole life but are a quick and easy way to definw women is a bit fucked up. Once you get passed that adding Mx into the mix is a complete non-issue though.

A lot of people here will also claim that "only lesbians use Ms" which is such bullshit.
I prefer Miss because I like the sound of it. The building staff at work call all women "ma'am".
Only time I've ever heard anyone use "madam" is when they're being sarcastic or talking about brothels.
Quote by Renka

Last edited by OddOneOut at Nov 4, 2016,
Quote by Dreadnought
Sick reference

But it's short for monseiur

huh I must've forgot that . it's been a while since I read the first two books but I've just started reading endymion
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I have been called Miss all my life and I do not intend to go by a different title until that title is Dr.
cat
Quote by theguitarist
huh I must've forgot that . it's been a while since I read the first two books but I've just started reading endymion

i'm excited for you

I could do with another reread of those books
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by chrismendiola
"Ms." is short for "Miss," stop making shit up, ya doofuses.

Lol
Quote by Renka

Quote by chrismendiola
"Ms." is short for "Miss," stop making shit up, ya doofuses.
That's just what your mum told you to stop you getting your panties in a bunch, sweetie.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Page 1 of 2