So i recently found one of these Vintage club 50's for 250. its in nice condition sounds great and it has a mod done to it for running an external speaker cabinet. the tech at the shop i found it at said he would give the whole amp a run through for me just to make sure the mod is legit. ive played the amp and it rips. would any of you pull the trigger on this thing? i understand that they dont pop up very often but everything ive read states that they are great. i really dont NEED it due to my EVH rig but i thought it would be a cool little classic rock amp thats loud enough to play out with in a band. what do you think? yes no?
Live Rig
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Telecaster
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Patriot

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

It is NOT trash metal it is tHrash metal...get it right
yup they are actually good amps and blues guys seem to like them as well as guys playing rock that don't use a ton of distortion.
well im gonna go play it again on saturday and probably end up taking it home cleaning it up and posting a NAD on here
Live Rig
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Telecaster
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Patriot

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

It is NOT trash metal it is tHrash metal...get it right
Cool amps. Very Marshally.

The line has some overheating issues but its not an expensive fix if you run into issues. I use a Vintage Club 30 and it rips.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.