Page 1 of 3
when i was 10 my dad mixed pills and alcohol, barricaded himself/me/my at the time 1 year old brother (step mom bolted leaving us behind) in an apartment and more or less forced me to watch him attempt suicide while asking me various iterations of "is this what you want?" . swat team ended up coming and tear gassing the place (got me/brother out first obvs)

moved in with my mom after that and ive only seen my brother once since then. i do have his written statement of that night and the few days following it tho. my mom was digging through old files she had and came across it pretty recently
Once I was leaving my house and I saw a CIS white privileged WASP guy reading an E-Book on his Ipad and I got triggered and ran back inside.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Too many to name but one recently was scary.
I was walking though a neighborhood at night with a transgender lady and we walked by some goons in their yard.
And they were all talking shit to me like they were going to kick my ass then and they had a pit bull or some shit they were trying to get it to attack me.

Then out of that chaos I hear a Jamaican accent, thank God for this guy he said something like "let da mon be" or something. Basically he saved me from getting beat up.
Quote by reecedouglas1
Got to be going to a park and seeing my enemy there , I frooze with fear.

Should've hit her with your purse
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
was at the park minding my own business when i see this weird kid i kind of know, i waved at him but he just stood there, he looked like he wanted to murder me, it was really scary
Quote by reecedouglas1
frooze

lol

I can think of a ton, but one that sticks out in my mind was driving home from a camping trip in the Allegheny mountains during a huge snow storm. We were on a week-long school camping trip in late October and our teachers drove us there in vans. We abandoned the trip early when there was 3-4 feet of snow and no sign of it letting up. I thought we were going to die trying to drive back, like just slide straight off the side of the mountain and fall to our death. It seemed to almost happen a few times, as some of the mountain roads are really narrow.
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Nov 3, 2016,
I saw OP's mom naked.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
The day my dad had a heart attack.

It happened when I was in classes so he was already in hospital but.. damn, u kno.

Every time he coughs, clutches his chest, stumbles or drops something, an instance of that memory comes back and panic mode turns on.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Nothing major really. Some of the really 'nervous' moments I've had in my life were probably at boxing club when I was younger. I used to box as a kid for a few years, it was in a pretty rough area, and everyone really fought hard. I was always terrified waiting ringside before a fight. I used to do well in my matches and everything, but I remember so clearly that awful wait whilst watching a fight right before you have to go on.

It seems like kind of pussy thing compared to some of the other posts lol - I think a lot of it was adrenaline or something
Last edited by RajjaJroach at Nov 3, 2016,
Car accident. Dad was driving a rental car with me and my sister in the backseat, mom in passenger.

Car cut us off in the intersection and we braked behind it, but the car behind us smahed into our rear end causing our car to smash into into the idiot who cut us off.

What made this so scary was that I was actually asleep before I felt the collision, so I woke up like "wtf is going on!" And saw smoke and broken glass everywhere. I opened my door and helped my family out and luckily nobody was hurt that bad except my mom had to stitches on her arm from the broken glass. The poor guy who hit us from behind had a bloody eyebrow from hitting his steering wheel, and the idiot in front of us was apologizing like a little bish when the ambulance and police showed up.

Our car was completely totaled.
once I was nearly killed by a car but terifyinglly my mother saved me from freedom

i've been suffering ever since
Me and a mate got attacked by a group once. It was over pretty quickly and we escaped with minor injuries, but it still saddens me that we had no way of indentifying any of them and will never get bloody revenge. The randomness of it all was what shook me most I think.
I have nothing important to say
Last edited by JackSaints at Nov 3, 2016,
I had a guy open fire on me with a rifle one time. Probably 500 yds. away. I was mountain biking on a big, open mountain side, and all of a sudden I heard a series of "whooosh---SMACK--boom!" sounds. The "whoosh" sounds were the bullets flying toward me, the SMACK sounds (and clouds of dust) were the bullets hitting the ground all around me, and the "boom" sounds were the actual sounds of his shots finally reaching me. There was one tree I got behind, then turned around and pedaled my ass out of there (I assume he was reloading). Never did find out who the bastard was...
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood
On my 342nd skydive the main didn't work, I had to cutaway and use the reserve, it came out about 800 ft over trees. Lucky for wind I landed safely. Was quite a rush though, now I have 1500 jumps, no other malfunctions so far. I hate sayin that!
My scariest moments have been over dumb shit that took me by surprise. Abnormally loud thunder fucks me all up for example
Non serious answer, letting out a fart in class.

Serious answer, getting lost in a department store as a little kid.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
first panic attack followed by telling my parents I was depressed last year was for sure a very scary time for me. Getting better since then.

Quote by Cardbored
Serious answer, getting lost in a department store as a little kid.

that's actually very true. Happened to me a couple times when I was a kid and I remember being terrified. Strangely one time a stranger accidentally got into the wrong car while I was in it and tried to start it. I thought it was hilarious (I was 7), don't think I really processed the possibility of disaster at that moment.
Last edited by ehbacon at Nov 3, 2016,
I have been held up at gunpoint before....

Of course when people asked about it, I was apparently a bitch for not being Neo from the Matrix
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
You know that feel when you surreptitiously jackin' and then hear movement outside the door.
Never moved faster in my life.

Quote by rock.freak667
I have been held up at gunpoint before....

Of course when people asked about it, I was apparently a bitch for not being Neo from the Matrix

Shoulda been like, "whatever man."
Keep that shit on Lochte.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
got in a car accident, both the back tires blew and we flipped a bunch going around 70 before the car decided to chill. we all blacked out during the flips but woke up shortly afterwards

totes fine thoit would stink super bad if i've been in a coma the whole time tho
I had to save my dad's life when he collapsed on the floor without any warning, suffering a major stroke and was heavily bleeding from the head from the fall. Fortunately an ambulance did come very quickly. I remember him talking to me in fear that those were the last words he'd ever speak.

Him having the stroke was bad enough, but the most frightening thing to me was that I have never seen someone who looked so scared in my life. And of all the people it could've possibly been, it was my dad. He was always an extremely resilient person and showing any signs of emotion or sentiment was something he simply never did. That was the only time in my life I've ever seen my dad cry or intently hold my hand. I was scared to the point of being silent and completely emotionless. I simply didn't dare to look afraid in case it clouded my judgment or caused my dad any further distress.
Quote by soundgarden1986
when i was 10 my dad mixed pills and alcohol, barricaded himself/me/my at the time 1 year old brother (step mom bolted leaving us behind) in an apartment and more or less forced me to watch him attempt suicide while asking me various iterations of "is this what you want?" . swat team ended up coming and tear gassing the place (got me/brother out first obvs)

moved in with my mom after that and ive only seen my brother once since then. i do have his written statement of that night and the few days following it tho. my mom was digging through old files she had and came across it pretty recently

jfc
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
Plenty, but this
Quote by reecedouglas1
Got to be going to a park and seeing my enemy there , I frooze with fear.
takes the cake.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
Quote by KailM
I had a guy open fire on me with a rifle one time. Probably 500 yds. away. I was mountain biking on a big, open mountain side, and all of a sudden I heard a series of "whooosh---SMACK--boom!" sounds. The "whoosh" sounds were the bullets flying toward me, the SMACK sounds (and clouds of dust) were the bullets hitting the ground all around me, and the "boom" sounds were the actual sounds of his shots finally reaching me. There was one tree I got behind, then turned around and pedaled my ass out of there (I assume he was reloading). Never did find out who the bastard was...
That was me. I was still a little drunk, which was why I missed.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by StewieSwan
Def a Tornado. I was pretty certain I was going to die.
yeah I had a similar experience pretty intense stuff
Wise man once said, " If you ever get lost in the woods, just start jacking off someone will see you."
My mom pulled me out of school one day and I found out that my grandfather had taken a fall off of a room while cleaning the windows and fell right onto a rake which went up through his foot and was rushed to hospital. I was panicking and didn't know whether she was saying he was dead or what because I was in shock, he was okay in the end but had to stay in hospital for months after recovering and getting foot surgeries. He told me later on that day that he had to watch the doctors pull the rake out of his foot while he was conciou says if they didn't they wouldn't be able to stop the blood. Losing him would be probably one of my biggest nightmares. He's the one who got me into guitar and payed for al my lessons and got my first guitar. He's pretty much like the dad I don't have.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

jfc

ye

good thing is it didnt really impact me negatively from a mental health standpoint, and in a weird way it was probably more helpful then harmful considering that everything good in my life happened since i was able to move in with my mom

not upset about the whole situation at all tbh
Earlier this year I got a massive scare at home. I'd been getting back into researching paganism and ceremonical magick after a couple of years off. Reading Crowley, messing around with crystals and that jazz. I was outside my front door having a fag at about 10pm and I was in the house alone, my housemate works nights. I was listening to doom or something like that and I heard this huge slam from inside the house. My heart shot out my arsehole and I froze. I nearly just said fuck it and bolted away but I decided to be brave and sort of prowled the house trying to find what made the noise. Turns out it was just an old door slamming really hard against the frame due to an open window in my bedroom.

Funny thing was that when I first heard the slam the only thing I could think of was that I'd conjured something into my bedroom, where I practiced all my magick etc. Kind of shows how most of the effects of that stuff is in the mind rather than reality.

TL;DR man gets scared by slamming door.
When I was 9 or 10 I was riding my bike I stopped at the intersection of the street that I lived on and an alley that ran beside my house while stopped I was flanked by two doberman pincers that were were growling and showing ther teeth I was frozen with fear they were slowly inching toward me then finally an old man that lived accross the street came running out screaming at the dogs and they ran off.

The dogs belonged to someone that lived on the next street and the old man called animal control on them I never saw those dogs again not even in the yard where they lived.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by EyeNon15
Too many to name but one recently was scary.
I was walking though a neighborhood at night with a transgender lady and we walked by some goons in their yard.
And they were all talking shit to me like they were going to kick my ass then and they had a pit bull or some shit they were trying to get it to attack me.

Then out of that chaos I hear a Jamaican accent, thank God for this guy he said something like "let da mon be" or something. Basically he saved me from getting beat up.

You were gonna get your dick sucked by a dude?

Quote by Pastafarian96
Pronouncing someone dead

Are you in the US? Only doctors can do that in the US.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Quote by JustRooster
You were gonna get your dick sucked by a dude?

Are you in the US? Only doctors can do that in the US.
I'm pretty sure in most places, there are some allowances for special circumstances. Like is a paramedic finds a head separate from it's body, they don't have to try and treat it, they can officially say "yup, he dead."
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Tempoe
On my 342nd skydive the main didn't work, I had to cutaway and use the reserve, it came out about 800 ft over trees. Lucky for wind I landed safely. Was quite a rush though, now I have 1500 jumps, no other malfunctions so far. I hate sayin that!

On my 1st skydive I JUMPED OUT OF A FREAKING PLANE

Weirdly enough it wasn't as scary as jumping from a 10m waterfall into a pool that was about as deep and wide as I am tall. Or my first time trying scuba diving. I was literally breathing under water. wtf.
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
Page 1 of 3