Page 3 of 3
"True bravery is not fearlessness, but to know fear and yet asdafssdfasfd kbajfkdbsjf"
-me
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by Burgery
you are so badass. wow.

you probably are not impressed enough
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by JustRooster
Got my paramedic's license. Know all about that. Severed heads still don't allow us to legally prounounce them.

So what do you do, give it mouth to mouth?

My answer:

Being on the verge of an election where Trump's got a ~3 in 10 shot.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Attempted abduction by a stranger

I wasn't scared at the time because I didn't really know what was going on
cat
Quote by ErikLensherr
So what do you do, give it mouth to mouth?

Nothing. It's just that legally you can't pronounce someone as dead unless you're a medical doctor. We would just body bag them and get them to someone with the legal authority to do what needs to be done.
Quote by guitarxo
Attempted abduction by a stranger

I wasn't scared at the time because I didn't really know what was going on

Oh damn, funny coincidence (was just talking about this at Miami one wknd not long ago). I got snagged by two ladies as a toddler when my parents were abroad, and mi madre saved me at the last minute. Pretty sure she killed those ladies too

On topic: I've had scary times. Scary trips etc
Quote by chrismendiola
I was expecting you to have been murdered and you were posting from the afterlife.

I thought about this afterwards. There was a very scary time when I was nearly murdered which made a much better story than the boring hitchhiking post.

Didn't want to lower the tone though so I kept that one up
A few years back, I had borrowed a car because I had a shitty Impala with a list of issues. Anyway, I was on 3rds at the time and was on the highway in winter with this Lincoln Town Car, which was RWD. Hit a patch of ice on the overpass and spun. I thought I was going to die when I saw a semi behind me---now head on because I was in the middle of a 360+ on ice.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
when I was younger, 5 gang kids kicked the shit out of me just because I told them to get lost when trying to steal my headphones (I was a little older than them). about 5 minutes of that and a mutual friends just happen to pass by and broke it up.

another time some two guys were about to pull a knife on 3 of us but one of my friends just immediately started sprinting off as soon as they opened their mouth (he was a big guy too so everyone was surprised he could move that fast). they laughed so hard at how sudden he went off, they just put the knife away and left us alone.

and then one time a group mugged me by taking a firework, pointing it at my face and holding a lighter near the end. only had £10 on me though. and they berated my mate I was with nearby apparently abandoning me initially by pretending not to know me. I was mostly annoyed at being threatened with the fire work in the moment, there were 6 of them I think so I already understood that I was fucked.

then I got really tall and then no one bothered me anymore. haven't really had much else that freaked me out since, beyond the odd lame romance shit.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Actually, today is the scariest situation I've been in. #usa2016
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Me and a couple of friends were robbed by a group at knife point when I was in HS.

When they asked for my phone I whipped it on the ground and broke it
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Burgery
what kind of theme park was this

It was a kind of biological preserve. Really spectacular, spared no expense. Make the ones in Kenya look like petting zoos.
Quote by ElMaco
"True bravery is not fearlessness, but to know fear and yet asdafssdfasfd kbajfkdbsjf"
-me
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Page 3 of 3