Here they are:

Maple Neck with Rosewood Fingerboard

Unknown wood body, it was only 25$ though so it could be particle board for all I care! The neck was 15 and with 20$ shipping it was still a great deal!

Got them from GFS here: http://www.guitarfetish.com/Factory-Buyout-Clearance-Sale_c_410.html

I eyed their listings for a bit until I found a neck I really wanted, thankfully they had a body that fit with the pickup and bridge routing I wanted!

Planning on some sort of oil finish most likely after a ton of sanding. Hopefully it comes together alright, wish me luck!

As for the hardware/ wiring. I am considering trying a triple humbucker LP style 3 volume set up but I will probably do something unique for fun.

My pickup plan is vaguely as follows:

Humbucker sized P90 Neck
Stacked single coil w coil spit Mid
Humbucker w coil split Bridge

If it comes out nice I might put my Shadow EQ Humbucker I have been saving for something special!

5 band EQ + volume/ gain and it can be ran passive/ active and single/ humbucker! The coolest part is you can wire other pickups through the EQ and make them active! So I will have an active single + P90 + humbucker all in one guitar with the EQ, should be interesting at the very least! That is my plan so far.
Last edited by musiclover420 at Nov 4, 2016,
Please post in the correct forum (Guitar Building and Customizing) when it shows up! We don't allow stock photo "new gear day" threads here .