Someone at work died from one a few days ago. She was old, like 56, and a smoker, but I talked to her every once in a while. Not really close and not even friends really, it's just such an odd thing to happen. I did a closing shift Friday night and she was there too. I talked to her a couple times, said bye before we went home. Saturday night she was at home and out having a smoke. She took a long time so her son went out to check on her and she was lying face down in the driveway. Brain dead at the hospital, they pulled the plug asap.

Isn't that crazy? Totally fine one day, totally dead the next without warning. I've heard of brain aneurysms, but thought they were like super rare or something.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

56 isn't old
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Quote by wahappen
56 isn't old

No but it's on the cusp of that line when someone dies and you don't think "they were so young!". Like someone dies at 30 and you say that. 40, you say that. 50 you say that with hesitation maybe, but after that is like yea it wasn't old exactly, but 56 years is enough time to have lived a good life.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

coward
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Quote by naedauuf
No but it's on the cusp of that line when someone dies and you don't think "they were so young!". Like someone dies at 30 and you say that. 40, you say that. 50 you say that with hesitation maybe, but after that is like yea it wasn't old exactly, but 56 years is enough time to have lived a good life.

no age is enough to live a good life

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
no age is enough to live a good life

I disagree
Quote by MetalGS3SE

there arent any unhappy kids

unless they have no friends in which case lolthem
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by naedauuf
I disagree

I'm being facetious

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
I'm being facetious

Sarcasm doesn't translate to text very well my bad!
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Quote by naedauuf
k just dont say this to his family
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
So it goes.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche