Poll: How do you eat sunflower seeds?
Poll Options
View poll results: How do you eat sunflower seeds?
Like a gentleman/lady who shells them first
4 44%
Like a peasant, whole
5 56%
Voters: 9.
I just read on the back of my bag of sunflower seeds that there are "instructions" involving shelling them first, then eating what's inside. I've always eaten them whole. Same for pumpkin seeds.

Am I normal? Will I die?
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Nov 4, 2016,
i dont
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I would grab a bunch at a time and stick them in my cheek and then use my tongue to fish one out, crack it with my teeth on the other side, use my tongue and teeth to remove the shell, spit it out, then eat the seed. If I was inside or something where I couldn't spit the seeds on the ground I'd keep cup or bottle to spit them in. To me that was the whole point of eating sunflower seeds. Kinda like chewing gum in a way - it gives you something to focus on.

I haven't had them in a long time, but I did go through a phase where I was eating sunflower seeds all the time.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Nov 4, 2016,
Quote by The4thHorsemen
I would grab a bunch at a time and stick them in my cheek and then use my tongue to fish one out, crack it with my teeth on the other side, use my tongue and teeth to remove the shell, spit it out, then eat the seed. If I was inside or something where I couldn't spit the seeds on the ground I'd keep cup or bottle to spit them in. To me that was the whole point of eating sunflower seeds. Kinda like chewing gum in a way - it gives you something to focus on.

I haven't had them in a long time, but I did go through a phase where I was eating sunflower seeds all the time.

yeah
I like my sunflower seeds like I like pensies.

I don't like penises.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
I break the shells then make a huge pile of the seeds just to have someone else steal and eat it after..
Not a fan of most seeds/nuts, but cashews are okay. Crunchy peanut butter is pretty good too.
SEMECHKI

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
put one or two in my mouth, crack the shell with my teeth, spit the shell, eat the seed.

i let someone take a handful once and the idiot chewed all of them into a big ball of shells and seeds then spat it out.

i did not give them any more.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Trowzaa
i dont

Maybe in about 40 years I'll take it up tho
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.