Hello, i created a guitar pro 5 tab. The notes should all be fine but it's not synced at all. If someone could help me out that would be great you can even take full credit and upload the tab i just need the tab done. The Song is My Love is Winter by the Smashig Pumpkins.
If you upload the file here I'll take a look at it for you. Add it as an attachment to a post.
Bump as the TS messaged me but hasn't seen/read my reply, maybe he'll see this ...

Quote by chase.mcain
Hello, i created a guitar pro 5 tab. The notes should all be fine but it's not synced at all. If someone could help me out that would be great you can even take full credit and upload the tab i just need the tab done. The Song is My Love is Winter by the Smashig Pumpkins.
Ah yes thank you. I know the tab is atrocious. What had happened was i wanted to make the tab for this song for rocksmith so i tabbed it in editor on fire and then converted it to a gp5. And since there wasn't a single tutorial on how to tab in Editor on fire it turned out this way and i don't know anything about tabbing softwares. I understand if this tab can't be saved and wouldn't be mad if you didn't even attempt to fix it. Best of luck !
Attachments:
The Smashing Pumpkins - My Love is Winter.gp5
chase.mcain
Ha, yes, it does look a bit of a mess! It seems as though the lead has all been displaced by a 16th note triplet, and maybe another track by a 32nd triplet. If it would work just by correcting the rhythm in that way then it may be salvageable. I'll see what I can do!
chase.mcain
Just to let you know, it's taking a bit longer than I thought ... the rhythms are not just displaced, they're totally f'd up, so a lot of changing note lengths and copy/pasting required, but it is doable ... got most of it, also tweaking a few details, so hope to finish it soon.
NSpen1 Your hard work is much appreciated. As i said you can upload the tab and take full credit i really don't care. If there is anything else i can do for you please let me know (in a reasonable window of course)
chase.mcain
ok, nearly done. Check what I've got so far. Do you have Guitar Pro 5 or are you using TuxGuitar? Because I've done instrument/volume changes within the tracks and I'm not sure you'll hear them. Acoustic guitar in interlude which I may put in a separate track. Added the little melodic guitar part in the interludes. As I said, I've tweaked it, changed a few chord forms, positioning of solo, etc. Mostly what's left is checking a few rhythms on the guitars, and getting the bass to fit with the guitar ... some parts you had one instrument playing E and another playing G ... also not sure about the bass in the bridge sections, maybe some notes got lost there. Can you check it against what you intended for those parts?
Thanks, ok I may well upload it, I wasn't sure as it may still not be quite 100% accurate and knowing my luck I'll probably get some ass rating it down because of having no drums , but probably will.
Attachments:
TheSmashingPumpkins-MyLoveisWinter.gp5
OMG THIS IS GREAT! Thank you so much!!! Yeah the bass line was hard since i had to do it by ear and i'm a first year beginner guitarist. But i think the way it is now is how i intended. Thank you so much for your hard work this is so awesome!
chase.mcain
Sorry for the delay, but now here is the final version! The part that is played in octaves by the left guitar on the intro continues through the verses. And I think the rhythm on both guitars is pretty much the same throughout, to match the drums. Plus a few other little details changed.
Attachments:
TheSmashingPumpkins-MyLoveisWinter.gp5
NSpen1 Omg i can't even tell you how awesome you are! This is perfect dude. Thanks so much for your hard work you are extremely talented! Much love to you and a happy new year !