Hello UG's

Can anyone tell me what the part fo the song is called when you have the chorus then like 2 lines of song and then it repeats the chorus? anyone know what this is called? answers would greatly be appreciated.
Do you mean a bridge? Or a verse?
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Bridge

like, its different from the verses? cos thats a bridge
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

EpiExplorer well i know its not a verse so i will put it as a bridge then. thank you very much for your help
UltimateGuizar lol no im not a spammer.. just another nutter using this website so close enough :P
UltimateGuizar and you did just that. thankyou, so what is an interlude? cos thats the oher one i was going to put down lol
Quote by 6stringaddict
UltimateGuizar and you did just that. thankyou, so what is an interlude? cos thats the oher one i was going to put down lol

same thing pretty much
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by 6stringaddict

Well, when a man and a woman really love each ot

Same as a bridge, but probably instrumental
UltimateGuizar hahaha i lol'ed at that first part. i thought it was something to do with the musical part, i was sort of on the right tracks lol
ehbacon okay so this part of taylor swift's love story:
I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around.
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town.
And I said...
It's called "2 lines in between choruses". This is the official musical term. Trust me.
I have nothing important to say
pop garbage
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
korinaflyingv yeah i googled it and thats what it said, verse chorus verse chorus bridge (middle 8) chorus