i've still got like 4/5ths of my life to go so my best thing is that i got hired as a musical worship director at church, learned a lot did a lot doing a lot going to do a lot

wbu
Yo I found 5 bucks on the ground yesterday. That was p great
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Hasn't happened yet.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by sashki
25 years of unconditional love from my parents
Same

Guess also being loved by someone not my parents too, but that didn't last so, you know...
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Nov 5, 2016,
Well, I've yet to murder someone yet so I guess that's a positive.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Sorry to be lame but probably meeting my boyfriend.

We get on so well and go on all kinds of crazy adventures together - backpacking around Albania, travelling around Australia in a camper van, motorbike adventuring around Taiwan...

If I was single I would probably want to go off and do fun stuff anyway but life is so much better with him in it.
My dog seems to like me....I guess that's the best thing ever.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Twirling round with this familiar parable.
Spinning, weaving round each new experience.
Recognize this as a holy gift and celebrate this chance to be alive and breathing.
This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality.
Embrace this moment. Remember. We are eternal.
All this pain is an illusion.
For me life is just a series of little improvements on what came before. Don't really have a big standout

the first time i metmy cat was a pretty big one though
Quote by sashki
25 years of unconditional love from my parents

I couldn't think of anything so I'll just steal this and say 23 years of my parents being sound and all that
I have nothing important to say
^i guess me being born an american cis-gender white male with non-divorced parents would be considered a giant leg up on many other people by some people groups but i don't feel like it is so
the first time a crowd sang along with me at an open mic

Holding my son seconds after he was born :')
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

hang on you're a christian surely the best thing to ever happen to you was discovering god?

Quote by Banjocal
hang on you're a christian surely the best thing to ever happen to you was discovering god?

yh but besides that
Having the opportunity to go to Italy and visit the Cinque Terre
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Will Lane
i've still got like 4/5ths of my life to go

pls dont die at 40

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Probably being alive. We tend to think of ourselves as these determined identities with future tracks but people die in droves. I'm lucky.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
my transmission fluid isn't leaking

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Wolfinator-x
That was probably meant to be pessimistic but to me it actually sounds quite hopeful.

Yeah there's an element of that. Beyond checking my privelege and pretending to be grateful, theres no one moment i can point to and say 'this was the highlight of my life'. I hope it happens though.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by Will Lane
the pit would miss me, i know

i carry this forum on my back

in the snow

up hill

both ways
Most UGers don't even notice when I get joke banned for a week.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
I didn't die.
Not once has it happened in my entire life.
I guess I was just born with good luck.
This one time a girl touched my willy.
I know it sounds ridiculous, but I'm not making this up. An actual, real life girl and my actual real life willy.

And it wasn't even on a crowded bus or anything!
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Meeting my wife, because if I hadn't, I wouldn't be as healthy and wouldn't have our kiddies.

oh, ok...

I see how it is
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow